Three little packages. . .

Oh, and this baby just totally KILLED me! KILLLLLLED!

P7090018.jpg

OMG. I want this like *right* now. Where can I order one online in this color.

Goodness, that Bordeaux ZC is amazing!!:nuts: You always pick the cutest shoes too Spacey...love the purple flats! Congrats on the three goodies! I hope you can keep them all!

whoa! You've got two of the most gorgeous ZCs right there! How can you even think of letting one go? :P Do you like the new bordeaux better than the old?

p.s i've been singing bob marley's three little birds and replacing the birds with bags since reading your thread title. :lol:

Last edited:
I love all these reveals! I can't pick a favorite because all of them are so amazing. I'm glad you found that grey lzw. The metallic leather is just tdf! And that bordeaux zc is just wow! :drool: The purple flats - well, I'm very partial to purple so I'd say it's a keeper. :heart: Congrats on all of your new toys.

I love those shoes space -- actually better than the other ones you got. These look soooo soft. Did you get these from the boutique's 70% sale? (I think those are usually final sale, aren't they?)

The LZW is so pretty and I love this season's Bordeaux. I actually like it better than F07's Bordeaux (altho those have suede lining, so it would be a tough call between the two!)

Gorgeous finds!