Three little packages. . .

jacy, if that red matches your book case, then it's a definite keeper!!! so is the lzw.... if you've got to let something go, then let it be the shoes.... but i hope not!!

Holy crap I love this entire reveal. I loved the bordeaux ZC the second I saw it. It's the perfect red somehow. I wish they would make a Stam in that color!

The LZW is awesome for a wedding, definitely. Perfectly elegant but still fun enough to not be boring.

I love the flats too! Fellow flat wearer here! Were they super cheap? Totally keep them if they were a steal.

Holy crap I love this entire reveal. I loved the bordeaux ZC the second I saw it. It's the perfect red somehow. I wish they would make a Stam in that color!

The LZW is awesome for a wedding, definitely. Perfectly elegant but still fun enough to not be boring.

I love the flats too! Fellow flat wearer here! Were they super cheap? Totally keep them if they were a steal.

No, they were still $300 on sale. I found them on yoox. Their prices are ok, I normally wouldn't have bought them, but the style was so popular that it sold out really fast (before I could get the purple) so I was a little shocked to find them. I already have them in navy, so I'm still on the fence about them. . .

Beautiful pieces! I like that true red ZC, but I'm feeling floored by that metallic grey LZW! Is that part of the Fall line? How much? Where can I get my hands on one? I'm a basketcase of questions after seeing that beauty :roflmfao:

Beautiful pieces! I like that true red ZC, but I'm feeling floored by that metallic grey LZW! Is that part of the Fall line? How much? Where can I get my hands on one? I'm a basketcase of questions after seeing that beauty :roflmfao:

The Grey Large Zip Wallet is from Spring 09, and it retailed for $495 or $550 I'm pretty sure. They're sold out everywhere right now and really hard to find (in any color). They've only been popping up every now and then, and I haven't seen this particular color pop up in weeks.

Edit: There are two in Bronze on Bonanzle right now.

Last edited:
it was $545. pretty painful for a wallet. if you want one, you should call the boutique asap. i think there's only one left in the company. i haven't seen it sold anywhere else besides the boutique. the bronze was available at saks.

it was $545. pretty painful for a wallet. if you want one, you should call the boutique asap. i think there's only one left in the company. i haven't seen it sold anywhere else besides the boutique. the bronze was available at saks.

It is quite a high price for a wallet, but it's so perfect. ;) They did have it on eLuxury, but of course not anymore. :sad: