Thoughts on the mini Pandora

I've realised that the width of the strap on the mini pandora is almost exactly half that of the medium pandora. Acceptable, I guess, since the mini holds less anyway. I shall wait for the perfect colour to come out!

i have 2 actually!! i bought a cobalt blue in wrinkled lamb first and i loved it!!! it fits so much but doesn't look so bulky! so the next time it went on sale, i knew o gotta have another!! i got a natural colored one in calf, i think, and it's gorgeous!!! you can take a peek of her here with me whilst i was trying on SLP bags,,, hehehe sorry, you can only see it from sideways...

sl2.jpg
sl1.jpg

Here's my Mini Pandora in blue. I love it. Its pretty roomy considering its size.
hi..someone gave a sky blue mini pandora goatskin same as the sky blue pandora posted here.not sure if its authentic.but it looks and smell authentic.the only problem is it has no serial number… the colour of the inside canvass i brown also…please enlighten me thanks

i have 2 actually!! i bought a cobalt blue in wrinkled lamb first and i loved it!!! it fits so much but doesn't look so bulky! so the next time it went on sale, i knew o gotta have another!! i got a natural colored one in calf, i think, and it's gorgeous!!! you can take a peek of her here with me whilst i was trying on SLP bags,,, hehehe sorry, you can only see it from sideways...

View attachment 2177867
View attachment 2177868
Hi Nappytoots! May I ask if those pictures were taken in Adora? How's the Givenchy collection there? And more importantly when do they go on sale? :smile:

Hi i bought exactly the same color
As you have sky blue mini pandora. I bought it in germany at kasemo online shop. But i have so much doubts
About its authenticity. The inside of the bag has black canvass and the leather tag inside is black leather with no serial number at the back. Plus the straps are too thin. Is your back like this also help me please thansk so much

Perfect mini-bag. Surprisingly fits a lot although I choose not to stuff it to the brim (I prefer my Pandas to have that recognisable slouch it's known for). It was very difficult to use my other Givenchys once I got my Mini Panda in black goatskin. :lol:

i ve a mini pandora it fits alot! i stuffed my chanel mini boy in the pandora once with a book in it as well when i went overseas. didnt wana chuck my bag in the luggage
Anw on the straps, i thought it was adjustable? i bought my mini on the 30th dec 2013 last year. There were punched holes on the mini strap but i didnt dare to adjust it -.-

I got a black mini in wrinkled leather for Christmas and I am loving it!!! It just fits so many things inside, who would have thought! I can fit my iphone, iphone charger, my balenciaga large wallet, a small pencilcase, lip products, keys, cark keys....it fits more than other bigger bags I own!
I am definitely loving it and would recommend it to anyone! The straps on my model are adjustable, but I am quite tall and haven't had to adjust them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,620