Thoughts on the mini Pandora

I agree with girlycharlie! It is a great bag... It can fit a ton, yet still feel so light. The strap is the perfect length for me and I am 5'4". It is a strong strap and I don't feel the weight of the bag at all. I use it everyday, and haven't used my med. nightingale at all since it arrived. I :love: it :heart: :heart: :heart:

I like them. I just haven't had a use for a small cross body bag or else I would own one! I get the feeling that you can carry a lot in them and you girls just confirmed that!

Just got my black sheepskin mini and I LOVE it! It's absolutely perfect and the leather is great, it seems very durable. I can fit everything in it that I fit in my larger bags: long wallet, cosmetic case, sunglasses case, phone, lip gloss and keys. It's still very lightweight. This will likely become my everyday bag!!!

I just got the Mini Pandora in blue. I got it at Gallerie Lafayette in Paris at a great price, about 555 Euros which is a lot less than in the US. The color is like a really vibrant sky blue. It surprisingly holds tons of stuff... Almost as much as my medium Balenciaga City.

A wallet, check book, small day planner, sunglasses (in soft pouch) and a small zippered case with perfume, nail file, hand lotion, tampon....

The strap is long and thin... It falls at my lower waist and looks really hobo chic.. (is that a real thing? LOL)

I'll post a picture soon, I got my iphone stolen in Paris last wednesday.... Be careful of pickpockets!

I love my mini Panda. She is great for going out for a casual evening. I've worn her to concerts and clubs and boy, do I appreciate being hands-free! The leather is so soft and she carries all the essentials you need for the night.

The main compartment carries all my stuff. The front zip is perfect either for keys or my iPhone. I'm 5'4" and the strap is set on the shortest length. She fits very nicely as a crossbody or shoulder bag at this setting.

My style can shift from boho to more sophisticated, depending on my mood or the occasion and mini Panda fits very nicely either way.

Here is mine. She is JET black, but the lighting in the photo makes her look a little hazy/light.

8269432209_cb52b607ca_z.jpg

I love my mini Panda. She is great for going out for a casual evening. I've worn her to concerts and clubs and boy, do I appreciate being hands-free! The leather is so soft and she carries all the essentials you need for the night.

The main compartment carries all my stuff. The front zip is perfect either for keys or my iPhone. I'm 5'4" and the strap is set on the shortest length. She fits very nicely as a crossbody or shoulder bag at this setting.

My style can shift from boho to more sophisticated, depending on my mood or the occasion and mini Panda fits very nicely either way.

Here is mine. She is JET black, but the lighting in the photo makes her look a little hazy/light.

8269432209_cb52b607ca_z.jpg
It is my favorite bag right now. It is just perfect.

I think it depends on the bags in your closet. If you have a lot of medium and large bags, go for the mini. It's a great everyday bag that can actually fit the essentials and more. But if you like to carry more than the essentials with you on a daily basis, maybe it's better to go for a small or medium :smile:

Would the strap of the mini pandora be thinner than that of the small/regular pandoras? Am very happy with my small and medium bags and now I want a mini as a crossbody when out with my kids, but I think thin straps hurt after a while?