Thoughts on my new bag..A Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. HeyChar, Jessica1981, Swissgirl, Mammabyrdie, Ulikeymahpurze, Bpurse, LVMommy, Coachclst, Mekinfrance, CMM, La Petite Femme, DisCo, Kite214, Coral3, OnMyMind04, GabLVoesvuitton, Fairy-bag, Joy&LV, ShalomJude, EmilyL, Coleab5, r15324, Lab3I_L01@, Jilly, Hot4LV, Lisalovesshoes, Ihasalove, Brianamax, NikonlineSofiek-You all are so sweet! Thanks so much for the kind words. :biggrin::biggrin:

The bag is growing on me. Sadly, the weather were I live hasn't been nice so it's still in it's dust bag. It's suppose to be nice this weekend and I plan on using it.:yahoo:

2. I'm glad you've seen the light, girl! :sunshine: He is! He totally is! Sexiest Man Alive! :drool:

LOL, and back on topic (you know how I can easily steer any convo to Rob) :P I'm glad you'll be able to take your new bag out this weekend! :biggrin:

3. congrats!

4. WIA-Thanks so much hun. I'm going to break her out this weekend. Can't wait.l

Needlv-Thanks so much.

I'm really starting to love this bag. I think the Neverfull is a great bag for everyday.

5. congrats! that's one lovely bag...

6. Great choice! Keep it.

7. I think you made a beautiful choice! Love it congrats:ps::tup: