Thoughts on my new bag..A Reveal

ohhhhh i lurrrvvvv pink!!
it's a like a twist of the stephen sprouse roses neverfull with pink lining, but , sort of more personal to you - due to the initials..
i'm sure u'll look fabulous with it!
awesome!!

Eva Lv, Dallsgirl, Lilmountaingirl, Sophiae, Clu13, SpoiledRoyalty, Awhitney, Princess Saf, 19flowers,Jelita78, Sugarae2000, Heymom, Baglover1973, Yikkie, Adriana89, Ms_Max, Inginga, Lv*Style, and BagLoVera-Thanks so much! I really appreciate it.

I'm so happy you all like the color combo. Pink is my favorite color and I wanted a neutral to go with. I really liked the grey with it. The colors look really well together and they stand out. I think they stand out more than I thought they would, that may by why I was so unsure. I love the neverfull bag, it's such a great bag for everyday.

I'm sure I will grow to love it. If I love a bag right away, I usually end up not liking it at all. Is that weird?

Thanks everyone for your feedback. Hugs.

Hi Everyone,

I thought I would share with all of you my new bag. I needed a little pick me up and I decide this would do the trick but now I'm not sure how i feel about it. I'm so undecided.

What do you think?? Thanks in advance!

i think i actually know exactly how you feel. it's the same way i feel about my mon monogram. i like it, but the colors weren't quite how i expected them to be. it's an i like it, but not an i love it. i expected to love it. *sigh* it is certainly nice to have something that's pretty much one of a kind. i think it looks great. :smile:

I'm sure I will grow to love it. If I love a bag right away, I usually end up not liking it at all. Is that weird?
Yes hon, that is weird! :lol: I hope your feeling towards loving a bag upon first impression and then changing your mind thereafter doesn't extend to a certain Hollywood man, too. ;) :heart:

I love it! I think the burst of color with the pink lining is fab, and I love the pink/gray together! Tote it about and strut your stuff! :winkiss:

In my honest opinion, I think the neverfull should be left alone as they are. I don't like the extra designs on it because it makes the bag look too busy. It almost ruins the "classic" feel to it.