Thoughts on my new bag..A Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Everyone,

I thought I would share with all of you my new bag. I needed a little pick me up and I decide this would do the trick but now I'm not sure how i feel about it. I'm so undecided.

What do you think?? Thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

2. I like the colour combination! Why aren't you feeling the love for it yet?

3. Its lovely, really like your colour choice

4. Gorgeous~!! Love the color combo~!! Congrats~!!

5. Oh you all are so sweet!! I really appreciate all your feedback.

CookieLady-I don't know why I'm so unsure of it. I think I'm just not use to seeing my intials on something.

Galleargl1974
    -Thanks so much. It's pink and grey. The inside is pink as well.

s324k-glad you like the color combo. I was going to get pink and blue but when put together I really didn't like it.

6. Here is the inside. I really love the inside. So bright. I still won't be able to find things. LOL.

Attached Files:

7. Very nice colour combo. Congrats!

8. Love it!

9. I love it! What is the grey like in person? Does it blend a loir with the brown canvas or does it stand out?

10. Congrats! I think it looks good. I'm thinking it will start growing on you. You probably just aren't used to the Monogram having something over it, so it's throwing you off.

11. It looks great! I hope it grows on you! Congrats!

12. I really like it congrats :biggrin:

13. Congratulations!

14. I think it looks beautiful!

15. love the color combo -- congrats!!