Thoughts on LV jewelry

yes, i do find that LV costume jewellry are slighty pricey but they are sweet afterall. i will not buy the entire range, just selected pieces like the inclusion ring, bangles. i also just bought the sweet monogram earrings which i absolutely adore. i am fine with a few LV pieces here and there. i just hope that i won't get addicted to them.

I could never see myself buying any. I prefer the "real deal" I can spend large amounts for diamonds but for costume jewlery I would rather put it towards a bag :smile:

I'm not really into diamonds that much. I have my wedding set and stud earrings, but I like FUN jewelry!!!! :smile:) In diamonds, I'm one of those that would want a diamond skull and crossbones. I just love trendy jewelry and am not willing to spend diamond prices on that.

Chanel typically will re-gild the costume jewelry if the finish comes off. Vuitton may offer the same service. I adore the sweet mono line. Since counterfeiters have been mocking up LV pieces for years, this is Vuitton's way of breaking late into that market. Can a fragrance be far behind?

I loveeee LV jewelry. I only have two pieces so far (two inclusion bracelets) but I'm dying to own the new sweet monogram pieces. Once I'm able to afford it, I'd like to buy their white gold jewelry and time pieces too! :nuts: