Thoughts on LV jewelry

I love LV jewelry- especially the costume jewelry and timepieces. The designs are gorgeous and I've personally never had a problem with the quality. I haven't gone over to the fine jewelry side yet though...I think those pieces are a bit overpriced.

I think LV jewelry is very pretty, but I can't see myself ever buying it. I do however think the Inclusion items are nice and I would consider a bracelet in this range.
Besides my skin in super sensitive so there is no way I could wear plated jewelry whether it be LV or something else.

The designs of designer jewelry from LV, and my favorite, Chanel, can honestly be copied for near nothing using craft store items. I've made a "Chanel-inspired" necklace for myself that looks VERY similar to the $1000+ version, but the cost was less than $10 and took 1/2 hour to make. Cute and beautiful designs, just overpriced to me, after making my own jewelry for 10+ years.
The LV bags, however, are amazing.

I love the Inclusion bracelets!!!! And wear one of my collection almost every day. However, I feel a bit guilty because I also have bracelets from Tiffany's and Hermes and don't wear them as often as the Inclusions. But, I love them all!

I love their costume jewelry!! I have inclusion bracelets and the sweet monogram earrings and waiting for the new sweet monogram bracelet and earrings. It may be possible to copy them in real gold/platinum but I still prefer LV's ORIGINAL craftmanship. They may/may not last for years but for me, it doesnt matter....

Id really LoVe the monogram earrings, but don't think Id buy any other costume jewellery pieces as Id forgot to take them off in the shower ect.. and no doubt would be wrecked pretty quickly. It is very cute though, and if your going to care for it properly than I think why not.

i love the Sweet Monogram Hoop Earrings. i saw them on the website some time ago and fell in love with them, and i'm getting them in Toronto this weekend:yahoo:. yes the price is a little steep, but the design is too cute to pass up :P

p11545997_ph_hero.jpg

I love LV jewelry, but I would love it even more if I had extra money to actually purchase it. However, I'd still prefer to invest my money in more handbags since they'll last a lot longer.

I like some of the designs of LV costume jewellery, but my skin makes it tarnish quickly, which is why I decided against purchasing the sweet monogram hoops. When I get the chance however, I will definitely purchase their fine jewellery.