This feels like a silly question.. "Cheap" LV items?

ManilaMama

Mar 5, 2016
What are the cheapest LV items out there? Is there anything under $150 US?

Or let me rephrase the question - if someone wanted to get you something from LV, what would you ask for? (And let's imagine that you would not want to ask for something pricey)...

What are the cheapest LV items out there? Is there anything under $150 US?

Or let me rephrase the question - if someone wanted to get you something from LV, what would you ask for? (And let's imagine that you would not want to ask for something pricey)...

I believe the cheapest LV item is the cles/key pouch? It starts at $200. I think you should get something that you love and will make a good use of it. Otherwise it'd end up sitting in your closet and it'd be a waste, KWIM?

Cheapest item (I think) is a luggage tag if they allow you to purchase. (Sometimes stores don't allow this unless you have purchased luggage). I picked one up in Hawaii for $50.

I believe the cheapest LV item is the cles/key pouch? It starts at $200. I think you should get something that you love and will make a good use of it. Otherwise it'd end up sitting in your closet and it'd be a waste, KWIM?

I would definitely use a key pouch! I have been wanting one for so long, as I don't have one. When the multicolore was out, I didn't get it; and now it's one of my big LV regrets.

Thanks, I know what you mean. Bandeau fits the price range but I really won't be using it so that would be a waste for me.

Cheapest item (I think) is a luggage tag if they allow you to purchase. (Sometimes stores don't allow this unless you have purchased luggage). I picked one up in Hawaii for $50.

THAT is a good idea.. Heatstamped and all right? Hmm.. I'll put that on the list (in my mind) along with the key pouch.. and decide later on when I get the phone call..

Thank you!

Leopard bandeau for $165 or Cles starting at $200 but make sure these are items you would actually want though.

How about a bandeau, $165? Personally I'd prefer the $200 key pouch. :smile: Gift card is a good idea too.

I didn't realize a bandeau would fit the price range! (I thought they cost more for some reason)..

But a bandeau is really something I wouldn't use. (Unless it's the discontinued black multicolore one which I can use for my petit noe drawstring!). It would sit in my drawer and be such a waste to ask for.. So I will have to pass on any current bandeau for now.

Thanks for suggesting though!

OHHH question!

Does LV sell bag straps? Maybe a bag strap to convert my old Speedy into a B? (I know, I know, many say this is not good but I really want to do it haha)

Or how about those chains used to extend the pochette? Are those in store?