This feels like a silly question.. "Cheap" LV items?

Do they sell the LV Lipstick case where you are?
They are 125 uk pounds here in the UK.
Don't know how much they are where you are?
That could be a cute gift too if you use lipsticks:smile:
Never a fear of smudges in your bags?

Other than that, a personalized luggage tag was a great idea that I would have loved too.
I also like the idea of the key clef. I can't live without mine...

I have never seen the lipstick holder here where I live. I am unsure if it's available where my gift-giver is at the moment! I'll check it out on the website so I can at least see it.

I carry more than one lipstick in my purse though (I pack heavy). All that cosmetic stuff is dumped in my (regular size) pochette! So maybe a lipstick holder would be unnecessary. But thanks so much for the suggestion; at least I learned about another new item.

(Gosh I didn't realize the LV inventory was sooo huge!)

I am going to check the site now to see if the cles in rose ballerine is close to $150! :heart:

Out of curiosity, do you use it for keys? Or can it fit other things?

I use a monogram 6-key holder already and am happy with it!

I checked the HK LV website and all the charms are so expensive! (Way over $150) Sigh. I could not find the Initial charm on the site so does that mean it won't be in a Hong Kong LV store?

I have my keys attached to the clasp but I do not put the actual keys inside the cles. Inside I have drivers lic some cash and one or two credit cards. I use it as if it is a "wallet keychain" as my husband calls it! Its perfect for a quick run out.

The cheapest but most useful and stylish item I have from LV is the key cles. My keys fit snuggly inside and when the key holder is tucked inside the small pouch, you wouldn't even know it has keys. When my car key is in the ignition, the pouch is so light it looks like a fancy LV keychain pouch. I have the monogram. Getting a damier ebene before the year ends. :smile:

I would ask for a bandeau since it is in a good price range for gift giving. The one I have is from my husband. When we were first dating for my birthday he bought me a bandeau, we had been together for a month so I thought that was appropriate.