they're here!!!!

hi all!!!
my kids were eating turkey dogs so beauty was in the kitchen behind the gate..(or else the turkey dogs would be gone!!!lol) Tyler has no fear and paid her a visit....

both of them were staring at the kids eating....tyler can fit through the gate but he stays with beauty...she is huge 78 pounds vs his mere 5 pounds...

001.jpg

012-1.jpg

such a purrrrty face...he always looks like he is smiling....dont mind the dry kitty food on his face...lol

005.jpg

and he is wearing his new beastie band collar....love it!!!

here are some new pics of the kitties....they are so cute and we love them!!! tyler is just a purr ball....even when my son is carrying him around and bugging him he still purrs...he is one easy going cat....pirate is a fuzzball and will come running to be picked up by waving his paws in the air at me....he is a sweetie...

here is pirate in my diaper bag....he loves sitting on it for some odd reason...
001-1.jpg

another one where only his butt was sticking out....
002-1.jpg

tyler and pirate were playing....tyler looks like a devil cat in this one...lol
027.jpg

aww you're kittens are starting to look like grown up kitties! They are such beautiful cats, and they sound soo easy going :biggrin: It's great they get along with Beauty so well! Thanks for sharing updated photos!