they're here!!!!

ok here is a gratuitous pic of tyler and aidan!!! tyler came to sleep with aidan AFTER aidan was asleep...he knew it was safe..lol...

010.jpg

That pic of pirate on the crate is so cute!!! I swear cats can find the weirdest places to sleep. My cat Uni likes to go the sleep on the paper tray of my printer, and it looks so uncomfortable hehe. Love seeing kitties play too.

kitty nap time....
020.jpg

022.jpg

024.jpg

they like to either sleep upstairs or on the stairs...they kind of hide out during the day upstairs or ON the stairs ...probably to stay out of reach of my boys,,,lol....but they come right up to me and give me kitty kisses when i go see them...i am sure that once the kitten "novelty" has worn off and my boys learn to give them some space (like they do beauty) they will come down when the boys are awake...right now they are "new" so my boys love them....the funny thing is that they know when to come down....when liam (my 2 year old) goes to bed they come and play...and if aidan gets to be too much for them they either go into the gated room where the litter box is or go through the gate on the stairs......they are so smart!! wish i could hide from my kids sometimes ...(just kidding..lol)

my goodness!
I can keep looking at the pics of your kitties all day. Both are absolutely beautiful.
Both kitties are lucky to have such a loving human mommy!

Keep the pics coming! I'm sure you'll be a veteran kitty shutterbug very shortly. I know as soon as I get a bigger place, I'll be purchasing my kitties and probably taking photos of them non stop :biggrin: