The Wendy Williams Show

oohhh heeeell to the NO oma who?!

she made herself look DUMB and yes I do think shes a ABW!

I love Wendy! She's awesome and she handled it well. Restalyne! lol!!!

I havent been listening to the radio or watchin her show this week since its been hectic.. Has she mentioned anything about this on her radio talk show???

Last edited:
I checked her show's website, the show was only on to August 22nd on fox? Does anyone know when it will be back on the air or is it on cable station?

I caught her very last show on a Friday. I had no idea it was just a few weeks show. I dont knw if it will be back on re-runs though.

So sad! Why would she just have a few weeks show? Does anyone know?

I also noticed that her radio talk show wasnt on anymore or someting. I heard Monique on the radio instead.

i think the first few weeks were just "trial runs" to see how well the show would do. only a few select cities were actually able to see the show.

i can definitely see her doing TV-Talk but i wonder if she'd be better suited for an evening show like chelsea handler.

I love that drag queen who calls himself Wendy Williams. Very cartoonish. She has a tv show now? I must look it up.
I sOOOOO agree with you!!!!! Haven't watched the show = just the promo's and everytime I see those big fingers and manly wrists and wigs and ridiculousness I think - she would NEVER win the Woman of the Year Award!!!!!!

I caught a few minutes because I really want to like her and wouldn't mind a show where the host is honest and down to earth.

I guess she's still is... but she was fawning all over Vanessa Williams (fine, she's a nice lady) and I'm not going to watch a show where WW gushes.

Unfortunately, if you want guests, you have to fawn, but it doesn't make for interesting viewing.