The Wendy Williams Show

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 18, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2008
    I did a search first before I made this thread. Was very surprised no one has started this thread yet!!!

Her new talk show just started, is anyone else watching? It's on right before Tyra.

I REALLY enjoy her!

Today Brooke Hogan was a guest on her show. ;) Wendy gave her a pair of heels as a gift since they both have huge feet. :P

2. I love that drag queen who calls himself Wendy Williams. Very cartoonish. She has a tv show now? I must look it up.

3. How you doing? LOL! I didn't know her show started already! I hope they'll have late night repeats since I can't catch it during the day and I don't have Tivo

4. :roflmfao: i love it when she says that!

its like the 2nd day or something. tomorrow is her birthday show!

5. I don't agree that she looks like a "drag queen". Be nice! Indeed she may have some stronger features, but I still think shes a beautiful lady! ;)

Are you a guy? Are you just unhappy that this so called "man" looks good? :nuts:

6. Ahhh, this woman drives me crazy! I do not like her.

7. Love her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed the first show so thanks for posting and reminding me.

8. What does me being a man or woman have to do with anything and why would I be unhappy? That's a silly question.

I didn't mean drag queen in a derogatory way. I meant it with the utmost respect. Hell most drag queens look better than real women. They represent over the top perception of what a female persona is. Everything is to the 10th degree. It's not a bad thing at all. I also feel Pam Anderson looks like a drag queen and find her quite fabulous to boot. Everyone is "beautiful" depending who you ask. I do think she needs to loose the horrible weaves. They aren't flattering on her. But if she is comfortable so be it.

9. LOL, okay. ;)

10. When does it come on and what channel?

11. Wendy is only on in some areas New york, Detroit ,La It is funny. Omarosa was rude. It was Wendy's show.

12. That was awesome. I youtubed it - but I'm sure it was the same clip. But you have to watch all five minutes to really get the good stuff!

WW got the last word, for sure - and I was on her side the whole time!

I've decided I'm playing hooky from work tomorrow - first, I LOVE LOVE LOVE me some Tyra Banks show, and WW is on before?! It's gonna be a great day. :wlae:

13. that five minute clip was amazing; why did I change channels & miss this?!

14. I saw the clip with Omawhorsa. She's vile and aren't her 15 minutes up.