The Wendy Williams Show

LouisLady

May 22, 2006
I did a search first before I made this thread. Was very surprised no one has started this thread yet!!!

Her new talk show just started, is anyone else watching? It's on right before Tyra.

I REALLY enjoy her!

Today Brooke Hogan was a guest on her show. ;) Wendy gave her a pair of heels as a gift since they both have huge feet. :P

Last edited:
I love that drag queen who calls himself Wendy Williams. Very cartoonish. She has a tv show now? I must look it up.

I don't agree that she looks like a "drag queen". Be nice! Indeed she may have some stronger features, but I still think shes a beautiful lady! ;)

Are you a guy? Are you just unhappy that this so called "man" looks good? :nuts:

I don't agree that she looks like a "drag queen". Be nice! Indeed she may have some stronger features, but I still think shes a beautiful lady! ;)

Are you a guy? Are you just unhappy that this so called "man" looks good? :nuts:

What does me being a man or woman have to do with anything and why would I be unhappy? That's a silly question.

I didn't mean drag queen in a derogatory way. I meant it with the utmost respect. Hell most drag queens look better than real women. They represent over the top perception of what a female persona is. Everything is to the 10th degree. It's not a bad thing at all. I also feel Pam Anderson looks like a drag queen and find her quite fabulous to boot. Everyone is "beautiful" depending who you ask. I do think she needs to loose the horrible weaves. They aren't flattering on her. But if she is comfortable so be it.

What does me being a man or woman have to do with anything and why would I be unhappy? That's a silly question.

I didn't mean drag queen in a derogatory way. I meant it with the utmost respect. Hell most drag queens look better than real women. They represent over the top perception of what a female persona is. Everything is to the 10th degree. It's not a bad thing at all. I also feel Pam Anderson looks like a drag queen and find her quite fabulous to boot. Everyone is "beautiful" depending who you ask. I do think she needs to loose the horrible weaves. They aren't flattering on her. But if she is comfortable so be it.

LOL, okay. ;)

Oh my goodness...you have to see this ***** fight with Omarosa and Wendy. They were going at each others throats

http://perezhilton.com/page/3/

http://www.redlasso.com/ClipPlayer.aspx?id=868fac79-5450-454f-8db4-6a99f9dca1f0

That was awesome. I youtubed it - but I'm sure it was the same clip. But you have to watch all five minutes to really get the good stuff!

WW got the last word, for sure - and I was on her side the whole time!

I've decided I'm playing hooky from work tomorrow - first, I LOVE LOVE LOVE me some Tyra Banks show, and WW is on before?! It's gonna be a great day. :wlae: