The va-va-va voom Vernis Club

Lvbabydoll said:
Congrats! I hope you enjoy your bag, Ghost!
Vernis is actually really hard for the counterfeiters to get right, so most of them look REALLY obvious. ;)[/quote

:angel: Thanks so much! Carol Diva also authenticated it and I have put my questions to bed. :love: Now, I have a tough descision to make. I purchased the Reade pm in indigo = too small have to return. I want a roxbury = sold out. So- now it is b/w Indigo steelwood or bedford. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks I appreciate all the suggestions:flowers: ]

I am in..finally got a chance to take a pic..

DSC04823a.jpg

Attachments

• DSC04823a.JPG
    DSC04823a.JPG
    147.3 KB · Views: 880
Ladies, how do you care for your vernis? I have a white vernis long wallet and it's got mucky from daily use - there are dirt marks, as well as red lines from where my nailpolish rubbed off :sad: Any ideas how to clean it? Thanks

Ladies, how do you care for your vernis? I have a white vernis long wallet and it's got mucky from daily use - there are dirt marks, as well as red lines from where my nailpolish rubbed off :sad: Any ideas how to clean it? Thanks

:crybaby: sorry to say that when vernis got stains especially color transfer, you are pretty much out of luck. I am trying to get vernis in darker color. YOu can search LV forum about this topic or post the pic of the wallet.

:heart: Here they are ya all'~ Took me hours on how to figure the upload process:wtf: Love em':love::heart:

1. Vernis Stillwood~ Indigo
2. Vernis Thompson Street~ Red

On a purse ban until Jan o7~:crybaby:

Attachments

• IMG_0462.JPG
    IMG_0462.JPG
    138.6 KB · Views: 945
  • IMG_0467.JPG
    IMG_0467.JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 903
  • IMG_0468.JPG
    IMG_0468.JPG
    165.6 KB · Views: 876
Bagsnbags, I love the panda on the lexington :smile:

Ghost55, the Stillwood is GORGEOUS! I'd love to see photos of you holding it.

Thanks so much! As soon as I am presentable I will take pics of me holding the bag~ I just bought a vechetta strap and I am waiting for it to come in. I need a strap ~ Have a 2 year old:flowers: Need my arms free:P