The va-va-va voom Vernis Club

L:huh::huh::huh:ovely pics everyone!! :love: :girlsigh:

here is my pearl vernis small ring agenda :tender:

60802d1156872670-went-to-get-something-for-peachie-ended-num5.jpg

Girls I am new and looking to purchase either a Houston, Reade PM, Spring Street or Thompson- however I NEED PICS of the bags on to see the sizes! HELP if you have them...post them! I am purchasing SOON! in RED! I am so glad baggaholic told me about this wonderful addict site hehehheheh =) Any pics and info on the sizes actuality would be fabulous!

Ghost55 said:
Girls I am new and looking to purchase either a Houston, Reade PM, Spring Street or Thompson- however I NEED PICS of the bags on to see the sizes! HELP if you have them...post them! I am purchasing SOON! in RED! I am so glad baggaholic told me about this wonderful addict site hehehheheh =) Any pics and info on the sizes actuality would be fabulous!

Welcome to the site!
Did you check the actual Louis Vuitton board? There's a whole bunch of pictures of those bags on people for size comparisons (in the "Visual Aids" thread) :yes: :flowers:

You pics/bags are fabulous! :yahoo: I could only wish to have as many....absolutely stunning! Which bag do you think I would enjoy? I tend to buy on the rather large side (i.e., babylone, Alma) but Maybe a smaller one wouldn't be such a stretch:shrugs: . My firnd thinks I am CRAZY for looking at the Spring street- I know what the demsnsions are and the pics i have seen doesn't make it look all that small...I just don't know what to do.....I lookes at the pics that you suggested and thanks! Still CONFUSED though....Not sure what to do...any suggestions! :girlsigh: Thanks...

shopaholiccat said:
do you use it as a key holder? becaue i want a key holder but teh key holder in vernis only comes in 4 keys....i need a bigger one cuz i need to put my access card. does that cles hold an access card you think? it is similar size to a credit card :0 thanks and i love ur cles ...so beauuutiiful!

thank you!! I def use it as a key holder and it holds plenty of keys...right now I have three cards inside plus some loose change so it def functional!! I hope you get one!!

I'm in. I also have a yellow Thompson but have yet to get a pic of it; yes I have a thing for yellow;)

I'm going to take a shot of the hair stick actually being worn. It's very pretty over a ponytail.

After looking at all the photos, I believe I need to venture out into other colors.

me.jpg

I already posted this in authentication- but since you all LOVE vernis what do you think...Want to be absolutely positive... Thanks

Hello girls ... I was hoping a few of you would look at this Vernis Thompson I won...I have it but I would like you to tell me what you think PLEASE =) Having second thoughts and I do not know that much about this line! Thanks in advance =)

eBay: 100% AUTH LV THOMPSON STREET VERNIS RED LIKE NEW-MINT (item 160022619374 end time Aug-30-06 14:16:54 PDT)

My concerns are for one side in which the quaterfoils do not match up- the other side is good. Does that one side need to line up? Anybody have a bag purchased from LV? to be able to help?

Also what about the snap? no insignias...not sure if it's supposed to?