The Ultimate Insult. I May Be Done with Coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is HORRIBLE! :crybaby:Ugh that would make me so mad!!!!!!!!!!! :rant: What is wrong with Coach lately?? :cursing: They need to get their act together QUICK! Besides my outlet trip July 4th, (which I can't really get much anyways), I am not going to buy Coach for a while. I'm going back to LV.

stuff like this makes me so mad!! :cursing: why do they think they have the right to do that?! you are a good customer that CHOOSES to spend your money with THEM and they treat you like that??! definitely write a letter to corporate and leave a message on the voicemail. and tell them you will be taking your business elsewhere where you are treated with respect.

Im sorry you had such an awful experience at your boutique and the 800 PyAri. As an SA, I treat my clients with the utmost respect. It feels almost hypocritical when they drill it to us during training how CS is the MOST important thing then they have people on the 800 lines deliberately hanging up on people. It really disappoints me. Whether you are purchasing or returning, customer is ALWAYS right. NEVER forget that!

Regardless of brand, LV, Chanel or Gucci- there will always be the one sales associate who is rude. I don't think higher end=great customer service. It's people who provide EXCELLENT CS, not the brand.

You can always come visit me at my store in Texas! :queen: <----I'll treat you like this!

I'll sound like a broken record, but that really was abominable treatment. Makes "customer service" the wrong term, doesn't it?? As others have said, have a good cry over it (I would too) then contact Corporate with a succinct assertive letter. No excuse for how they treated you--none at all. If they want to raise prices, reduce quality and treat customers (esp. good ones like you) like dirt, there are LOTS of other purses out there that would love to have you carrying them or using them for gifts.

Good luck. funny thing is, tho you can't use the Purse Forum name in your letter, they have NO IDEA how many people are reading about their asinine behavior.

Personally, I do believe I have found my ultimate Coach bag....my large Carly black signature. And now I think I am done with Coach.

Rude CS, willy-nilly PCE invitations being handed out with no rhyme or reason, bags showing up in outlets that are still on the web site, price increases.....forget it. And then to top it all off, you are encouraged to buy, buy, buy and if you change your mind.....no problem! Just return it! I must admit, they have never said your money will be "cheerfully" refunded, but when people are made to feel like they're walking the plank when they walk into a boutique with a return.....there's a problem. Either change the return policy or change the SA's attitudes.

Who needs the stress. There are plenty of other designer bags in the sea.

^^EXACTLY. I don't think a lot of designers know what "word of mouth" can translate into in this day and age. Instead of a few friends, it is THOUSANDS of people who hear this story, and every other story - good or bad - that's told.

Unfortunately, there has been more bad than good recently. I think I'll shop Tano for a fall bag...

^^EXACTLY. I don't think a lot of designers know what "word of mouth" can translate into in this day and age.

The internet. All your secrets are ours.

Quite honestly, this is why I never have and never will shop at Coach, no matter how much I like an item. I'm just repeating what's been said above, but I encourage you to send a letter to corporate with a timeline, names and quotes. You were not unreasonable, they were.

Things like this make me want to work in CS. :sad:

I'm so very sorry you were treated so rudely! I hope you get through to someone so they can understand what happened and that there are MANY customers that saw this and will remember their treatment of you!

Amy

I am really sorry that you had to deal with such rude and obnoxious SA's at that store. I would write a letter to Coach Corporate offices to let them know that if you are not treated with the respect you deserve you will send your business elsewhere.

Pyari! OMG I am SOO sorry that happened to you!!!:wtf:

I can't believe they were that rude and insulting to a customer, especially one of their loyal customers like you! It's really unbelievable and uncalled for.

I hope you are able to get a hold of corporate and talk to them personally about the situation. I know you had these conversations on the phone and they wouldn't give you the time of the day. Perhaps you can go into that store in person during a time when there is a manager present. Tell them your story in person, I don't think they could get away with this in store with other customers around. Even if you stop buying Coach and never want to speak to another SA again, I hope you will take you story to the very top, because this occurrence is just too big to let it go with out a fight! :cursing:

I hope this all works out for you and hearing this story makes me so disappointed in Coach. Please keep us informed about the resolution.

I hope the rest of your day goes better! :yes:

Socaltrojan

Can you get to someone who actually has some influence? I'd say to be diligent and don't let these people blow you off...that's really horrible.

quote]

His name is Mr. Krakoff? . . . PyAri, I would just copy and paste your dialogue to a letter and mail it to the office of the president.

Perhaps this whole thread should be sent to him! I think we are all pretty dismayed with the way Coach conducts business, from customer service, quality control, PCE and outlet timing. I think they might be spiraling.

We might be a small percentage of Coach's business and if all minds think alike . . . just because someone doesn't belong to TPF doesn't mean they aren't of the same opionion.

I am so sorry! That is totally and utterly inappropriate and it makes me furious for you. Nobody deserves horrible customer service, and for a brand to think they are so far above their customers... they've got something coming.

I am so sorry. I don't know what I would do if they were that rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.