The Twilly and Hermes Handles

Hello all

I recently added a B30 in Barenia Faubourg to my collection and have been searching for the perfect twillys. If I’m honest, I prefer the look without twillys but I really don’t want the handles to darken, so I’ve been trying to find twillys in a neutral colour. I like the design on this ‘Sur Mon Nuage’ pair - though there’s a little more blue in the design than I would like.

What do we think - should I hold out for something more neutral? I’m new to the world of twillys and from what I’ve learned it may be difficult to find anything more neutral in the near future (I already missed out on ‘Les cles a pois’ in blanc) and it seems I may have been lucky to get a matching pair.

Excuse the fact that this isn’t tied perfectly - it’s a rough job to get an idea as the sticker is still on the twilly for now.
They look great, but I was surprised by the offer of my SA for my Barenia and love how unexpectedly well go with it. Maybe it’s an idea for you..

B8357C8A-D64B-415E-B842-594C4CA5AD9D.jpeg

Thats an adorable twilly :love:what is it called ? Thank you :idea:
Thank you! I don’t know, but I’ll find my receipt and let you know!
It looks great, thank you for sharing! I decided to keep the ones I have but might switch them up for autumn/winter.
Thank you! I have some very light color ones and they get dirty very easily, so you’ll definitely need a second pair. I wash and iron them regularly.

Reactions: HermesHabit
Are we allowed to see a bit of diversity;)
My Garden party in rose Sakura with Dior twillies
3C214D06-40FD-4C38-8A10-7C34F3113155.jpeg
I find the Dior twillies perfect for the long handles of the garden party as they are longer and wider and covering fully the handle.
And my B Nata with Fendi twillies
The Fendi twillies are also longer than H, and a bit more serious.. so to say ..8CF67ADA-4F99-442C-B0EC-DF1E255CBE4E.jpeg

Happy to hear it was helpful :smile: Will keep an eye out for your post - looking forward to seeing what you opted for!
I’m sorry for my late reply.:doh:
Ta-da, this is the CW I chose.
5067FE9C-0C8F-42EF-8ACA-4270642A7802.jpeg
67447211-69FE-4901-9514-A74D1F4C4889.jpeg
I love every element of the design.:loveeyes:
When I started to tie the twilly on my bag, I realized that the top would be more blue and white. I didn’t think of that before I bought it.:facepalm: Luckily, the color still matches the strap of my pegase rodeo.
8DA24656-04E7-4783-BE8C-233345ADA3E7.jpeg
7AD0240E-A36D-429A-95DB-0564EC26AD87.jpeg