The Twilly and Hermes Handles

I want to share with you the " Education above all " limited addition twilly which is limited to my home boutique. It celebrates the colors of the Qatari flag. I've been told that only 300 twills where made. Part of the proceeds from this twilly will go to the foundation, which is committed to transforming lives though education in more than 50 countries across the world.

IMG_8205.jpg

IMG_8209.JPG

IMG_8217.jpg

I want to share with you the " Education above all " limited addition twilly which is limited to my home boutique. It celebrates the colors of the Qatari flag. I've been told that only 300 twills where made. Part of the proceeds from this twilly will go to the foundation, which is committed to transforming lives though education in more than 50 countries across the world.

View attachment 5626995

View attachment 5626996

View attachment 5626999
Ahhhh my favorite design. I literally have this in 3 colors now. Only resisted pink so far. Sadddd that it’s so exclusive :/

Finally, I did a thing! I've had my parchemin Birdy since 2015, and have tried at least 3 different sets of twillies to match the bag in a way that I liked. Gave up all three times because I didn't like the colors, since anything with a white base made the bag look more yellow in contrast, vs. coordinating. I really am not a twilly-on-the-handle girl so for now I've been ok with it, but am concerned about protecting the handles. Finally, I got these at Hermes.com and gave it a go. Pretty happy with the result! (finally). Sur Mon Nuage Twilly in creme/bleu ciel/orange.

A16E194B-8D67-47AD-9B51-0DB487A22534.jpeg

Finally, I did a thing! I've had my parchemin Birdy since 2015, and have tried at least 3 different sets of twillies to match the bag in a way that I liked. Gave up all three times because I didn't like the colors, since anything with a white base made the bag look more yellow in contrast, vs. coordinating. I really am not a twilly-on-the-handle girl so for now I've been ok with it, but am concerned about protecting the handles. Finally, I got these at Hermes.com and gave it a go. Pretty happy with the result! (finally). Sur Mon Nuage Twilly in creme/bleu ciel/orange.

View attachment 5640098
I have the same twilly for my noir box k25! Great choice!

• Love
Reactions: WingNut
I’m sorry for my late reply.:doh:
Ta-da, this is the CW I chose.
View attachment 5616834
View attachment 5616831
I love every element of the design.:loveeyes:
When I started to tie the twilly on my bag, I realized that the top would be more blue and white. I didn’t think of that before I bought it.:facepalm: Luckily, the color still matches the strap of my pegase rodeo.
View attachment 5616832
View attachment 5616833

Thanks for coming back and sharing - that’s a beautiful match! :smile:

• Thanks
Reactions: luzdetaiwan