The Twilly and Hermes Handles

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi friends! I have not been on TPF lately. Is there any intel on the gorgeous Jungle Love Love Twilly? What CWs are available? I saw a noir posted for resale. TIA.

2. PoppyLadyBird likes this.
  3. It's been sold out online in the US for a couple of weeks now. (And probably marked up on eBay at least double to triple.)

PoppyLadyBird likes this.
  4. @acrowcounted and @bunnycat you two are the best!!!! :hugs:Thank you for posting so quickly! I assume with the hearts it will be a Valentine twilly. I’m emailing my SA now :hbeat: I’m sure these will go quick if they are already double or triple for resell.

5. What time frame can a twilly be wrapped around your bags handle? Indefinitely or how many days/weeks should you remove twilly to expose handles for a rest?

Thank you

6. Tied on the handles...
    Just FYI... I have a friend who asked...
    The back of this Jungle Love Love is not all hearts
    The twilly is half hearts, half animals.... same on the back of the twilly.
    I love it sooooo much!

Attached Files:

7. GORGEOUS! Your girl looks AMAZING in her new clothes!!! I have one of these for my green cactus B and would love to have the another one for a set. The hunt begins......:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Israeli_Flava likes this.
  8. Thanks hun!!! Ohhhhh the green cw is amazing and has that pop red that you can use on the K too right??? I'd love to see it!!!

Ladybaga likes this.
  9. Do you want to see this one in the specific color way you linked? I have it in two color ways but not the blue/red one you linked...sorry! FWIW I find this particular design looks very different depending on which side you use since it’s two designs on the two sides! It’s very fun!

10. Yippee someone has this twilly :happydance:

Any color will do for reference :heart:

It does appear to be fun.

Would love to see it on a bags handles showing both sides when you have the time..

Thank you :flowers:

11. #3927 Jan 25, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2020

Sure! Here you go & excuse my terrible twilly tying skills (still learning)!

B6CB66F4-69AA-4701-AE5A-4C7343BE0DF9.jpeg 53712553-9202-4CB7-B73A-2558AA1D0034.jpeg

edit: that cw was actually less obvious, this one is truly different and what I was thinking of when I mentioned it’s different between the sides!!
    AD3C8554-1A44-44E7-BAB2-878FB627BB70.jpeg

62999A45-8C99-458B-AA07-977D43ED66DA.jpeg

Noveltwist, mcpro, WKN and 4 others like this.

12. Very beautiful, all of them!

Yes, amazing how that twilly in your last two pictures looks so different in a beautiful way!

What does CW stand for?

Thanks for taking the time to share with me :love:

13. Ah sorry it stands for color way! Yeah the second one has different colors on the two sides so it really feels different :smile:

hers4eva likes this.