The Twilly and Hermes Handles

Tied on the handles...
Just FYI... I have a friend who asked...
The back of this Jungle Love Love is not all hearts
The twilly is half hearts, half animals.... same on the back of the twilly.
I love it sooooo much!
GORGEOUS! Your girl looks AMAZING in her new clothes!!! I have one of these for my green cactus B and would love to have the another one for a set. The hunt begins......:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

https://www.hermes.com/us/en/product/colliers-de-chiens-remix-twilly-H063154Sv32/

Does anyone own this pretty twilly? Would love to see a picture of it wrapped around on your bags handle.

Do you want to see this one in the specific color way you linked? I have it in two color ways but not the blue/red one you linked...sorry! FWIW I find this particular design looks very different depending on which side you use since it’s two designs on the two sides! It’s very fun!

Do you want to see this one in the specific color way you linked? I have it in two color ways but not the blue/red one you linked...sorry! FWIW I find this particular design looks very different depending on which side you use since it’s two designs on the two sides! It’s very fun!

Yippee someone has this twilly :happydance:

Any color will do for reference :heart:

It does appear to be fun.

Would love to see it on a bags handles showing both sides when you have the time..

Thank you :flowers:

Yippee someone has this twilly :happydance:

Any color will do for reference :heart:

It does appear to be fun.

Would love to see it on a bags handles showing both sides when you have the time..

Thank you :flowers:

Sure! Here you go & excuse my terrible twilly tying skills (still learning)!

B6CB66F4-69AA-4701-AE5A-4C7343BE0DF9.jpeg 53712553-9202-4CB7-B73A-2558AA1D0034.jpeg

edit: that cw was actually less obvious, this one is truly different and what I was thinking of when I mentioned it’s different between the sides!!
AD3C8554-1A44-44E7-BAB2-878FB627BB70.jpeg

62999A45-8C99-458B-AA07-977D43ED66DA.jpeg

Last edited:
Sure! Here you go & excuse my terrible twilly tying skills (still learning)!

View attachment 4649433 View attachment 4649435

edit: that cw was actually less obvious, this one is truly different and what I was thinking of when I mentioned it’s different between the sides!!
View attachment 4649443

View attachment 4649444

Very beautiful, all of them!

Yes, amazing how that twilly in your last two pictures looks so different in a beautiful way!

What does CW stand for?

Thanks for taking the time to share with me :love:

Very beautiful, all of them!

Yes, amazing how that twilly in your last two pictures looks so different in a beautiful way!

What does CW stand for?

Thanks for taking the time to share with me :love:

Ah sorry it stands for color way! Yeah the second one has different colors on the two sides so it really feels different :smile:

Reactions: hers4eva