The Twilly and Hermes Handles

I don’t think so. My humble opinion is try out whatever makes you smile. I try to have fun with my creations even if some of the ideas in my head don’t turn out so well in reality. For example, I had an idea several years ago to make a twilly out of lizard instead of silk twill. I had scraps of red lizard skin in my craft room so I ended up cutting a pattern and sewing my own exotic twillys. It was more work than it was worth and ultimately, the end result wasn’t all that great, but it was a fun experiment nonetheless! View attachment 4044134.

P.S. please try not to mock me too much :smile:

Sorry please allow me to be off topic very briefly.

lala, I would say that's wonderful craftsmanship and such a creative idea with leather twilly that Loewe picked it up from you for their current season! I saw this the other day. (I think yours is a lot prettier :P )

IMG_2486-imp.jpg

Im back again with more twilly! [emoji7] [emoji7] View attachment 4046469View attachment 4046470

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
This looks so fun and summer-ready. Congrats again on your gorgeous Lindy!
View attachment 4046514 My new Etain Toolbox 20. Wanted a fun color Twilly for Spring/Summer.

View attachment 4046501
The Toolbox 20 is soooo cute and you are totally ready for summer! Thank you for sharing. So cute.

Reactions: elly_fong
My SA were saying it might be over to have the ribbon in both handles, but I love it when she did it so I decided to leave it this way. :love: Ribbon overdose :giggle:

I really love these Graff twillies for summer.

Just bear in mind that with lighter-colored bags the handles will darken over time if they are not protected. ‘Over’ or not, 90% of the time my bags will have twillies on them because it’s easier than replacing them.

I tried only one handle once....the asymmetry made my OCD go [emoji51][emoji31]

I really love these Graff twillies for summer.

Just bear in mind that with lighter-colored bags the handles will darken over time if they are not protected. ‘Over’ or not, 90% of the time my bags will have twillies on them because it’s easier than replacing them.

I tried only one handle once....the asymmetry made my OCD go [emoji51][emoji31]
Thanks BBC! We are better to be safe than sorry then. [emoji5]

Is etoupe consider a light colour? I started to think if this will have colour transfer issue with darker clothing or jeans. [emoji28]

Reactions: BBC
Thanks BBC! We are better to be safe than sorry then. [emoji5]

Is etoupe consider a light colour? I started to think if this will have colour transfer issue with darker clothing or jeans. [emoji28]

Hmm...that’s a good question! I wish I could advise you on color transfer but I don’t really wear jeans more than a few times per year.

Reactions: elly_fong