The Twilly and Hermes Handles

Here is a better twilly job !!!
Funny this twilly was for my blue sapphire birkin because at the time the store only have 1 blue twilly, so I picked this one as an alternative to pair with the blue twilly for my birkin.
Then later I got offer this k28 Etoupe and accidentally this twilly became perfect for it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 858
Last edited:
Funny this twilly was for my blue sapphire birkin because at the time the store only have 1 blue twilly, so I picked this one as an alternative to pair with the blue twilly for my birkin.
Then later I got offer this k28 Etoupe and accidentally this twilly became perfect for it.

A sign that it was meant to be! :smile:

Reactions: Mosman

I like this combo! It feels regal. I kept coming back to stare at it.

Reactions: Mosman
My twilly 'bracelet' of the day! [emoji5]

Sorry if i violates the thread rule because the twilly is not on my bag handle but on my wrist instead!

i’ve been debating using my twillies as bracelets after seeing it in the cards showing how to wear hermès scarves. but i think you need someone to tie it for you right? i need to do it myself and i think that may be too hard. lol [emoji23]