the Trendy Club!

Not sure if this is the right place to ask or in the woc thread, but did they change the depth of the mini trendy on chain (the micro bag)? I've been watching review videos and it looks like the one in 22c has a deeper depth than the one I just bought. In one video the girl said it's about 5cm deep but mine is 4cm at the base and tapers to around 3cm which means it holds much less stuff. Just wonder if this was a recent change?

The one is saw is a preloved condition and without receipt. I am concerned with the 5 year warranty and if need repair the boutiques might ask for purchase proof , so I am 50/50. Only reason is because rosegold might turn colour and I might need refurbishment in the next 4-5 years? I am not sure anyone else has experience to share?

The one is saw is a preloved condition and without receipt. I am concerned with the 5 year warranty and if need repair the boutiques might ask for purchase proof , so I am 50/50. Only reason is because rosegold might turn colour and I might need refurbishment in the next 4-5 years? I am not sure anyone else has experience to share?
I haven’t heard any rosegold turn color yet. If you found anything on it i would love to see into it as well. Its a beautiful color

Reactions: juju2016