the Trendy Club!

OCMomof3

Feb 26, 2013
Southern CA
I'm SO glad this club is here! Beautiful bags! I am fighting the pull toward the Trendy, because the gold top plate scares me. Is it hard to keep it from scratching?

deb68nc

O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
NC
I'm SO glad this club is here! Beautiful bags! I am fighting the pull toward the Trendy, because the gold top plate scares me. Is it hard to keep it from scratching?
I’m not sure because i only have mine a week. I feel like it’ll be fine you don’t touch that area anyhow when you lift the flap up and also the handle protects it as well. The bag is amazing!! It’s my favorite of them all I’ve ever owned. The compartments are so nice and spacious. It reminds me of a LV Pochette Métis but in leather...

Venessa84

Aug 20, 2013
The Garden State
Hopefully others who’ve had this bag for a while will chime in. I checked a lot of YouTube videos on this bag because it’s beautiful but I was also nervous about it too but more because of the lambskin (ugh lambskin is just so luxurious). I feel like minimal people said the plate scratched enough to be upset about.

deb68nc

O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
NC
Hopefully others who’ve had this bag for a while will chime in. I checked a lot of YouTube videos on this bag because it’s beautiful but I was also nervous about it too but more because of the lambskin (ugh lambskin is just so luxurious). I feel like minimal people said the plate scratched enough to be upset about.
The lambskin has help up well on this so far. I’ve been carrying to grocery stores in the car moving it around a lot and it’s really durable and luxe! I don’t think i can do caviar bags again

Pursegirl65

Aug 19, 2016
I have to agree. I just received mine too this past week. I know the plate can certainly get minor wear and tear as long as you take care of your bag it will be fine. I think the leather will turn out more durable as well. I do recommend maybe getting a darker color first so you won’t have to baby it too much and you can enjoy. Good luck.

Reactions: OCMomof3

Venessa84

Aug 20, 2013
The Garden State