the Trendy Club!

Hi Chanel Trendy lovers....curious what everyone's thoughts are on the Trendy CC (small) with Rose gold hardware? I had wanted light gold hardware but when my SA found one in black with rose gold, I couldn't pass it up (they are hard to find in the bay area and especially in black!) I am now second-guessing my purchase and wondering if I should hold tight and hope to find it black with light gold hardware. Maybe I'm overthinking it!
id love to get the rose gold trendy, but I’ve had no luck. Can u share your SA plz? Thx

Just got a trendy cc wit RHW!! question for everyone - how does everyone store their trendy? I'll start upright becasue the corners are pristine but I've noticed since the inside lining doesn't extend to the corners of the bag, it leave the corners quite vulnerable to carrying the weight of the bag. Because the lamb is so soft, I'm worried those corners might pinch sooner rather than later. Has anyone tried laying their bag rather than upright?

I know this problem comes with the territory of owning a trendy cc hence it being notoriously delicate but any suggestions or past experience would be great!

Hi! I’m a new user, and was wondering realistically how hard is it to find a mini trendy cc? Is the best way to ask in store? I’m in Boston.
I’ve seen a couple recently posted in the boutique/store stock thread (really like the black with rose gold), but I’m too new to have DM access to ask about availability haha.
Appreciate your help! :smile:

Just got a trendy cc wit RHW!! question for everyone - how does everyone store their trendy? I'll start upright becasue the corners are pristine but I've noticed since the inside lining doesn't extend to the corners of the bag, it leave the corners quite vulnerable to carrying the weight of the bag. Because the lamb is so soft, I'm worried those corners might pinch sooner rather than later. Has anyone tried laying their bag rather than upright?

I know this problem comes with the territory of owning a trendy cc hence it being notoriously delicate but any suggestions or past experience would be great!

I own 2 trendy's, one is from 2017, and one I purchased in 2020. I make sure to never overstuff the front pocket or the back pocket and I have them sitting empty on the shelves up right, stuffed lightly with tissue paper. So far all my corners are still straight with no warping. *fingers crossed*

I own 2 trendy's, one is from 2017, and one I purchased in 2020. I make sure to never overstuff the front pocket or the back pocket and I have them sitting empty on the shelves up right, stuffed lightly with tissue paper. So far all my corners are still straight with no warping. *fingers crossed*
Thanks for the suggestion. It's so beautiful hence I'm paranoid as to how to best store. Would you consider bag inserts or shapers or would that just add too much unnecessary bulkiness?

I
Thanks for the suggestion. It's so beautiful hence I'm paranoid as to how to best store. Would you consider bag inserts or shapers or would that just add too much unnecessary bulkiness?
Im currently storing mine with Samorga,
Can’t really comment on any sagging because I bought mine in November so it haven’t been to long. X

Reactions: lkerin

I currently don't have any bag shapers for the trendy, I would consider getting some for storage purposes but I wouldn't use the shapers while using the bag since I think it would take up too much room. Let me know if you get the shapers and what you think of them!

Reactions: lkerin
What do you lovely ladies think of the large size in the Trendy CC ? Is it too big ? I don't have a Chanel store in my city in Australia so I can't try one on so if anyone has one and can post photos that would be a great help.
Thank you so much. :heart:
I don’t think the larger size is too big, but it can be heavy if you put a lot inside and wear it for a longer period of time. Here’s a few photos of me modeling. I’m 5’5”.

Attachments

• 0B3162EF-C07A-4A05-8DE6-9C1C4F442732.jpeg
    0B3162EF-C07A-4A05-8DE6-9C1C4F442732.jpeg
    171.7 KB · Views: 264
  • 667C6A78-1CC2-4A36-9EA3-BA5F5A6AAA5C.jpeg
    667C6A78-1CC2-4A36-9EA3-BA5F5A6AAA5C.jpeg
    168.8 KB · Views: 268
  • 4BEE5FFA-7ACA-4D15-83AA-F3F54EBC8CFB.jpeg
    4BEE5FFA-7ACA-4D15-83AA-F3F54EBC8CFB.jpeg
    231.3 KB · Views: 254