The Terrific Tahitienne club!

So i bought toiletry pouch, zippy coin purse and bag charm. I sold the rest keeping just bag charm. They weren't for me!
Now i just bought the clemence wallet !! I am so excited

I was able to order the Mini Pochette today, I'm so excited! :yahoo: I totally thought I missed the boat on this one.

The website says 'call for availability' so I called the 866 number and there's a few stores that have them (they specifically mentioned Sacramento and South Coast Plaza, and mine is coming from Chicago). They said they aren't taking any more reservations from the website, but if you've purchased something in store, in the US, in the last 12 months, they're able to have a store to ship one to you.

There's definitely a few floating around out there, so I hope this is helpful to someone looking for one! :flowers:

Reactions: MeepMeep67
I was able to order the Mini Pochette today, I'm so excited! :yahoo: I totally thought I missed the boat on this one.

The website says 'call for availability' so I called the 866 number and there's a few stores that have them (they specifically mentioned Sacramento and South Coast Plaza, and mine is coming from Chicago). They said they aren't taking any more reservations from the website, but if you've purchased something in store, in the US, in the last 12 months, they're able to have a store to ship one to you.

There's definitely a few floating around out there, so I hope this is helpful to someone looking for one! :flowers:

YEAH Congrats! You are going to love this little cutie!

IMG_1499393017.820227.jpg I have been waiting for this beauty the whole day!!! My first mini pochette!!!! UPS just delivered 30 mins ago. I was so sad thinking I would have to wait until tomorrow. Is so beautiful [emoji7] I'm so happy I was able to order online after stalking the website for several days [emoji12]

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I have the speedy, but I haven't taken it out yet. What is everyone wearing to match with the Tahitienne line (speedy or neverfull)? I'm having trouble figuring out what to wear with it and I think that is why I haven't used it.

Hi everyone, I have the speedy, but I haven't taken it out yet. What is everyone wearing to match with the Tahitienne line (speedy or neverfull)? I'm having trouble figuring out what to wear with it and I think that is why I haven't used it.
I was lucky enough to obtain the Speedy as well. I too have yet to use it, as it is a birthday gift so I'm waiting until this weekend. I assume I'll use it as a (summer) neutral much like a mono or damier..