The Terrific Tahitienne club!

I am enjoying my Tahitienne speedy so much!
Got so many compliments as well .

During my recent trip to Chicago, I fell off from my bike while wearing it crossbody and he bag slid againt concrete (long story, I got hit by another biker..)
Anyway the point, is there isn't even a scratch on it!! I got a little dirty but I just wiped it off with wet towel.

Been using patina champ method to clean the vachetta. That has been working wonderfully as well.

Enjoy your Tahitienne bags ladies

Attachments

• IMG_2180.JPG
    IMG_2180.JPG
    325 KB · Views: 522
I am enjoying my Tahitienne speedy so much!
Got so many compliments as well .

During my recent trip to Chicago, I fell off from my bike while wearing it crossbody and he bag slid againt concrete (long story, I got hit by another biker..)
Anyway the point, is there isn't even a scratch on it!! I got a little dirty but I just wiped it off with wet towel.

Been using patina champ method to clean the vachetta. That has been working wonderfully as well.

Enjoy your Tahitienne bags ladies

Im glad you and your speedy are OK, Wow! I Love the picture with kitty, so cute!!!

Reactions: JacqueOCS
Mine arrived 10 days ago. I have be on vacation and it's been sitting in my closet waiting to be used. I had been debating about returning her to get the world tour but I already own a speedy mono b30. I ordered online date code is 2147 so keep looking!!

Attachments

• IMG_0463.JPG
    IMG_0463.JPG
    184.6 KB · Views: 479
  • IMG_0464.JPG
    IMG_0464.JPG
    188 KB · Views: 490
Last edited: