The Terrific Tahitienne club!

viewwing

i luv bags
O.G.
Oct 1, 2008
In bag fantasy
beautiful photos. can't wait to see more! ps, i sure wish they would go back to including the full size pochette in these seasonal collections. i would use it with a strap crossbody because it would hold a cell phone plus more.
That's true... the mini Pochette is no longer as useful after phones get so big.

viewwing

i luv bags
O.G.
Oct 1, 2008
In bag fantasy
Being fairly new to this wonderful world on Louis Vuitton. I only picked up the mini pochette. I'm a little nervous with the lighter canvas so I can test it out with this one.

View attachment 3665026
Welcome to LV! The mini is a cute one and great for an azur test drive. Although it's not hard to maintain azur in my experience. :smile: I love the print!

JLP2006

Aug 19, 2013
PA
I'm still waiting for mini pochette to come in. My SA said probably next week. I'm looking forward to seeing the collection in person.

nlovewpurses

Jun 14, 2009
SF
I got a few things from this collection. Is it just me or do you ladies notice it as well that the material on the speedy seems more supple and smooshy? I think it's a good thing. But wanted to see if anyone else noticed that.

Sonmi999

Backpack lover
Jul 4, 2016
Brazil
I got a few things from this collection. Is it just me or do you ladies notice it as well that the material on the speedy seems more supple and smooshy? I think it's a good thing. But wanted to see if anyone else noticed that.
I did notice this on the Neverfull. Both the canvas and the leather felt softer.

Reactions: nlovewpurses