The super cool MOTO LEATHER JACKET club!

PikaboICU

Peek-A-Boo I see you
Feb 16, 2015
Does anyone know the color and year of this jacket?

If you have that jacket in your possession, you can check the black tag inside and it will list the year, that helps narrow down the color.
Everyone's monitor is different so it's tough to tell but possibilities 2011 Orange Brule, 2014 Rouge Ambre.
Without the year from the tag and not knowing the lighting, it's tough to tell because it might be a little more reddish in real life

If you have that jacket in your possession, you can check the black tag inside and it will list the year, that helps narrow down the color.
Everyone's monitor is different so it's tough to tell but possibilities 2011 Orange Brule, 2014 Rouge Ambre.
Without the year from the tag and not knowing the lighting, it's tough to tell because it might be a little more reddish in real life
Thank you.. no I do not .. but have asked the person who does to check tag for year .. Thank you

Reactions: PikaboICU

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
Does anyone know the color and year of this jacket?
View attachment 5693801
Thank you.. no I do not .. but have asked the person who does to check tag for year .. Thank you

Looks like that might be Sienne Fonce. Not sure about the season. Its either 2011 or 12 (definitely later than 2010 since there's no line down the center of the zipper). They also made this shade in a 2-toned quilted style (w/black). Here's an earlier reveal of the color for comparison

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/bal-moto-jackets-pics-chat.754922/post-22084132

Reactions: south-of-france