............The Spring 2017 Scarves..............

1. I totally understand your situation. For me, its more of my DSs (age 2,4,6) that's rough with all my stuff but miraculously all of my scarves/bags survived so far. I was on the same boat as you,especially with the jige. It took me a long long long time to convince myself to get one even though I can only use it maybe few times per month or per season :biggrin: but it was just tooooo pretty (and rare!) to pass on this time.

I hope you can reconsider this beautiful mousseline because it is truly stunning and goes very well with your Rose azalee picotin!! (the kdt in my pic is rose azalee and I think you did the right decision on the pico instead of jige!!) I'm sure you will enjoy and take good care of it :smile:

2. Enabled by @lanit I searched and found Iris mousseline 04 to try.

20170711_182531.jpg 20170711_182513.jpg 20170711_182453.jpg 20170711_182432.jpg
    Now to find 09 that @cavalla has!

3. Maharani

IMG_1500049744.652395.jpg

4. Gorgeous on you! I'm so happy to see you back! XO

TankerToad likes this.
  5. Thank you both! :hugs:

klynneann likes this.
  6. Pirula, you're missed. Glad to see you back. :smile: You look great!

7. That is so very sweet, thank you. I'm back for good!

klynneann and cavalla like this.
  8. weN84 likes this.
  9. Pirula likes this.
  10. If anyone has colorway 01 of Le Jardin de la Maharani, are these photos of the same colorway, and if so, which is the more accurate depiction? TIA!! :flowers:

1 - photo from the website
    IMG_2765.jpg

2 - photo not from the website
    IMG_2766.PNG

riquita, obsessedwhermes and Langsam like this.
  11. Not quite yet! I'll share which Iris finally comes home with me soon! :smile: :flowers:

papertiger likes this.
  12. I'm not absolutely sure but I would say that the first picture is the CSGM and the second one the 90 cm silk scarf.
    Here is a screen shot from the French website

IMG_7406.jpg

13. #4545 Jul 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
    Thanks for replying!! :flowers:

I should have noted they are both the CSGM. The top one is from the website, and the second is from a reseller's ad for the CSGM. I know many of the photos on the website don't show up on a computer screen as true to life, so I was wondering if that's the case here.

QueenieQ likes this.