Scarves ............The Spring 2017 Scarves..............

I'm in the US and knew there was a colorway in Toronto that I wanted. When they did the global search they indicated that Toronto had the colorway. They told me maybe two weeks in that it was located and then it took another two weeks to arrive. I didn't have to put down a deposit but did say I was 1000% sure I wanted the scarf and provided my CC for the charge once it arrived.

Thanks so much for the feedback. I will call them early next week to get a sense. I noticed they only charged 50% for the deposit. I really hope I am successful

Reactions: hannahsophia
Maedi,
That colorway is so beautiful! If I could have bought two of that pattern, yours would have been my next choice! (I already bought 2 Samurais, so I couldn't justify buying two Iris patterns. This SS2017 season is outstanding!) Congratulations, again. Happy Summer to you!
I agree. SS2017 has been killer! The blues were especially amazing. Good thing very little is tempting me from the fall/winter.

I'm in the US and knew there was a colorway in Toronto that I wanted. When they did the global search they indicated that Toronto had the colorway. They told me maybe two weeks in that it was located and then it took another two weeks to arrive. I didn't have to put down a deposit but did say I was 1000% sure I wanted the scarf and provided my CC for the charge once it arrived.

Hermes will bring a scarf to the US from another country?