~~~ The Spring 2010 scarves

When I heard what the season's scarves would be, I knew that for me there would be one must-have... :smile:

Attachments

• Paddock mous6.jpg
    Paddock mous6.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 222
  • Paddock mous3.jpg
    Paddock mous3.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 553
  • Paddock mous2.jpg
    Paddock mous2.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 176
  • Paddock mous4.jpg
    Paddock mous4.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 544
Lovely cw! Am hoping to see more cws. The one I saw is salmon pink. Love the water-colour like print.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Gorgeous
Last summer the director of the CHI H and I were chatting and we were talking about the Mouss's. She told me to wait for this Spring 2010 that they would be remarkable.
The best in seasons. We talked about layering them (like you did with the opH, ms. piggy)
Looks like she was right, these are stunning Mousselines.

Gorgeous
Last summer the director of the CHI H and I were chatting and we were talking about the Mouss's. She told me to wait for this Spring 2010 that they would be remarkable.
The best in seasons. We talked about layering them (like you did with the opH, ms. piggy)
Looks like she was right, these are stunning Mousselines.

BBC, what a beautiful scarf - thank you for the pictures :smile:

TT, I saw the Pelages mousse on Saturday and if I felt like I could do it justice, I would have bought it in a second.

My pleasure, Merrydish - the folded photos are so important to me. :tup: A photo of the whole design is nice, but not very practical unless you're putting the scarf on a wall. Whenever I get something new from H, I take plenty of photos of it (I think I mentioned elsewhere I have somewhere around 1600-1700 H photos). I keep them very organized on my Mac. And backed up. Lest you wonder about my photography priorities, I have almost 12,000 photos of my family.

TT, I was very saddened to learn that my local boutique, Manhasset, is no longer ordering mousselines at all, as they do not sell. :shucks: Fortunately, I do make it to the city every once in a while, sometimes more than others, So I visit Madison and/or Wall Street often enough.

Thanks for the good thoughts, ms piggy, born free, mimi 123, lovely64, esmeh and shelbygirl! :biggrin:

I'm very impressed at the way you organize your H scarves on your mac, BBC! I also have one and would like to ask how you do it and if you are using a certain program. That would also be very helpful to me in photographing my collection of many years.

So very sorry to hear about Manhasset not ordering mousselines any more especially since you enjoy shopping there. My boutique in Palm Beach has cut way back on them sadly and one would not expect that in this climate.

I just use iPhoto - both on the main screen (in folders by scarf title) and then each folder is "duplicated" into an album (along the left side of the screen), also by title.

In addition, I keep three additional albums - the first contains one photo of each scarf currently in my collection (full view), the second is one photo of each scarf I have ever owned (full view), and the third is four photos of each scarf currently in my collection (full view; photo with title/tag/copyright symbol/signature - yes, I can usually get that in one shot -; folded; and one detail shot) and at least one photo of each of my other H-items. Those albums get synced on my iPhone.

Here's a photo of my screen, to give you an idea:

Attachments

• iphoto files3.jpg
    iphoto files3.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 249
I just use iPhoto - both on the main screen (in folders by scarf title) and then each folder is "duplicated" into an album (along the left side of the screen), also by title.

In addition, I keep three additional albums - the first contains one photo of each scarf currently in my collection (full view), the second is one photo of each scarf I have ever owned (full view), and the third is four photos of each scarf currently in my collection (full view; photo with title/tag/copyright symbol/signature - yes, I can usually get that in one shot -; folded; and one detail shot) and at least one photo of each of my other H-items. Those albums get synced on my iPhone.

Here's a photo of my screen, to give you an idea:

Good girl! this look really impressiv and I love the idea of an organized photo library of H scarves and H items in general. Maybe a project for a long & drak winter night for me as well ;) thank you for this inspiration