~~~ The Spring 2010 scarves

Does anybody know who designed the BR? I just purchased the black and white one and love the design. It seems almost like a water color picture and is really stunning but I couldn't find the designer's signature. I would love to see the orange/blue one.
And the CSMC is a beauty. I wish the jerseys were the same price as the 90 cm silk scarves...

Congrats on the lovely brides rebelles!! :yahoo:

Ooh, those CSMCs are gorgeous! :love:

My Brides Rebelles in pale pink arrived today, she's beautiful! I'll get a picture in daylight when I get chance.
(at the moment I'm in my library with just the light of my macbook keyboard :lol: )
I think I might need some more 90cm carres in this design!

For the GM mousseline 140, aside from Pelages et Camouflages, there's also Paddock. For fans of this design, it's a very pretty take in the soft mousseline.

Les Girafes by Robert Dallet, SS2010 Cashmere GM Shawl, CW03
12a0ee8b.jpg
a9b8300b.jpg
f2e210b5.jpg

Happy new year ladies!
Thank you Bethc for posting the gorgeous CSMCs! :ty: And I found mine (framboise/cassis/blanc):yahoo: in Hawaii last night right after arrival. Woohoo! First thing I did after putting down baggages is running into the store and ask if they get any. LOL! :nuts: Lucky enough that they received new scarves in the morning!

Thank you everyone, for sharing your spring scarf purchases! It's always great to see the scarves in action :smile:
LOVE the shawl Vanmiracle!

Does anyone have pics of the cotton scarves (especially Vif Argent and Kelly en Caleche)? I'm in need of a cotton scarf and I might have to order thse over the phone, so would love to have an idea of the different colorways.