The Secret Life of Cats: A Peek into EB's Closet

Love the writing, the story and the cats of course!
Thanks for sharing :smile:
Thank you!

Love the cute story, so entertaining, thanks to Rocket and Rosie, our super stars.
They are very cute lil handfuls. Rosie has literally taken a look me and whacked a lamp off of the nightstand, breaking it. It's a good thing she's such a sweetie pie.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

Etoupebirkin how charming! Hope to hear more adventures of Rosie and Rocket. Love the grey Mors too!
Such magnificent cats (every one)! My Dini is out hunting but I Poiri is fascinated. What's more (or Mors) I wished I'd bought that scarf

Thank you so much!

Etoupebirkin how charming! Hope to hear more adventures of Rosie and Rocket. Love the grey Mors too!
Your wish is my command. I really do love storytelling.

Back to the story.

Meanwhile, Rocket is going through the cat treats like a buzz saw.

Lily notices this. “Rocket, I would slow down on the cat treats, they are from France and quite potent.”

Rocket looks up from channel surfing, he’s got a cat treat in one front paw and the remote in the other.

Rocket: “Really?!!! I know my limit on these things.” Besides, I can pick out an outfit as well or better than you ladies!!!” He gets up. “I’m feeling quite powerful now, invincible maybe!!!” In fact, I am going to brave going upstairs to Mommy’s closet and get something that’s going to drop your jaws! Workmen, shmerkmen!!! I am ROCKET and I do what I want!!!”

Lily glances at Rocket and then gives Rosie an I told you so look.

Lily:“Deep breaths.”

Upstairs: Loud meows, crashes and curse words.

Rocket bounds back into Casa Felina. And he has some of Mommy’s clothes.

Rocket: “Things are not going well upstairs. I may be a cat, but even I know when people are not following the architectural drawings. Mommy and Daddy are not going to be happy about this. I think they must have bird brains. Where did Mommy find these guys?”

Rosie: “Angie’s List!!! This guy was supposedly in the top 5% of all their contractors!!!” Mommy will not be happy.

Rocket deposits the clothes on the couch and says, “Ladies, watch and learn. This is what men really like!”

(28cm Bordeaux shiny gator Plume)

IMG_2573.jpg

Back to the story.

Meanwhile, Rocket is going through the cat treats like a buzz saw.

Lily notices this. “Rocket, I would slow down on the cat treats, they are from France and quite potent.”

Rocket looks up from channel surfing, he’s got a cat treat in one front paw and the remote in the other.

Rocket: “Really?!!! I know my limit on these things.” Besides, I can pick out an outfit as well or better than you ladies!!!” He gets up. “I’m feeling quite powerful now, invincible maybe!!!” In fact, I am going to brave going upstairs to Mommy’s closet and get something that’s going to drop your jaws! Workmen, shmerkmen!!! I am ROCKET and I do what I want!!!”

Lily glances at Rocket and then gives Rosie an I told you so look.

Lily:“Deep breaths.”

Upstairs: Loud meows, crashes and curse words.

Rocket bounds back into Casa Felina. And he has some of Mommy’s clothes.

Rocket: “Things are not going well upstairs. I may be a cat, but even I know when people are not following the architectural drawings. Mommy and Daddy are not going to be happy about this. I think they must have bird brains. Where did Mommy find these guys?”

Rosie: “Angie’s List!!! This guy was supposedly in the top 5% of all their contractors!!!” Mommy will not be happy.

Rocket deposits the clothes on the couch and says, “Ladies, watch and learn. This is what men really like!”

(28cm Bordeaux shiny gator Plume)

View attachment 3421091

This thread is CATageous! The stars...superlative kitties with unfaltering fine taste! EB, thanks for taking the time to share your gorgeous goodies and the secrets life of your fabulous felines! I love everything! That plume....TDF!

I can't wait to see the rest of your story as well as your reno reveal!