The Secret Life of Cats: A Peek into EB's Closet

EB, I so totally love this thread! I know you'd never take that croc plume to a hockey game, but the photo of it on your Caps jersey is priceless! Aside from an Evie, I have yet to bring an H bag to a hockey game, but we sit near seats owned by the Bs, and one season, one of the player's wives showed up several times toting her black B with diamond-encrusted hardware. All the guys were staring at her, and I was staring at her bag, LOL!

Looking forward to more Rocket and Rosie and closet adventures!

R&R are such cuties [emoji173]️ Glad I found your tread EB. The buffalo Birkin, never seen anything like it before, the hw is breathtakingly beautiful. Could you please tell me about this bag...The leather is buffalo?

Rocket and Rosie tell a great story! Rocket has impeccable taste in bags, so of course he'd pick the croc Plume to go with the Caps jersey. Can't wait to see what he pulls out next!

I do not know where to begin!!! What a fun tale this is....Im loving everything I see and read!
Thanks glamourbag! I'm writing as I go now. We'll see how this yarn unwinds!

EB, I so totally love this thread! I know you'd never take that croc plume to a hockey game, but the photo of it on your Caps jersey is priceless! Aside from an Evie, I have yet to bring an H bag to a hockey game, but we sit near seats owned by the Bs, and one season, one of the player's wives showed up several times toting her black B with diamond-encrusted hardware. All the guys were staring at her, and I was staring at her bag, LOL!
The Plume and Caps jersey was my effort to express Rocket's "purse"nality.

Looking forward to more Rocket and Rosie and closet adventures!

Loved reading about wonderful Rocket and Rosie! Exquisite cats EB!
Thank you!!! They are cutie pies. This thread reminded me to change my avatar because I no longer have the Kelly that was in my avatar.

You are the best EB....I come to TPF at night to relax and you're are the most soothing nightcap:smile: xo
Thank you. I love to write and story-telling.
Just catching up on this thread...LOVE the story!! And that gray Mors scarf is gorgeous!!!

R&R are such cuties [emoji173]️ Glad I found your tread EB. The buffalo Birkin, never seen anything like it before, the hw is breathtakingly beautiful. Could you please tell me about this bag...The leather is buffalo?
Hermes used to make bags out of Buffalo skin. If you ever find one, grab it, because it's indestructible. But if you like structured bags, it's not for you. It has a distinctly casual feel because it's completely "floopy" so to speak. The leather has a sheen, kind of like Chèvre, but it has a different texture. I bought this bag from Docride. I saw it at the first TPF National Meet in Las Vegas in 2015. Doc makes hand-tooled hardware and I've always wanted a bag that had it. I would reach out to her if you are truly interested.

Rocket and Rosie tell a great story! Rocket has impeccable taste in bags, so of course he'd pick the croc Plume to go with the Caps jersey. Can't wait to see what he pulls out next!
We'll see what Mr. Rocket does... he has a few things up his sleeve.

The cats are dictating the story to me. I need to type faster, take and watermark pictures. They are demanding lil beasties. And I need to go to work to pay for their chow as well as other my other "H"abits.

Now you know what I was reading at work during lunch instead of working on spreadsheets!

The reveal is fabulous, dear EB, just like you! And I love the cat pics - they are both gorgeous. As gorgeous as that croc Plume, sigh...

I'm in my busy time at work. Hopefully, I'll take dictation from the cats and take pics in the next day or two. But I have two proposals due Friday. The cats are not speaking to me at the moment. I was late with their dinner too.
Bad Mommy.

dini2.jpg

HHii RRRosiiiiiiiiieee, while mmmmy (and your) mum's outttt

Rosie: Mommy's leaving for the office soon. *giggles*
Rocket: Just puleeze don't drool over the keyboard. I use this thing, too.
I'm getting breakfast. I'll leave you a bite or two (maybe). BTW, the workmen will be here any minute. View attachment 3423195

Such a fun thread to read, etoupebirkin! Just a thought...perhaps Rosie deleted the online work order for the mosaics?!!:hrmm: She looks rather computer literate to me!

Reactions: etoupebirkin