*The Scarf/Bandana/Shawl club*

Oh, thank you! Congrats to you too!! Did you receive a special dustbag? Mine was boxed and wrapped nicely, but I didn't realize there was no dustbag until I unboxed it at home.

Nope no dust bag, but it was boxed nicely. I assumed because it was silk as compared to my (wool/cashmere)Leo's which came in dust bag.
There is a special dust bag?

No, and when I called the store they told me it didn't come with one? I am going to call the main LV line today--the SA who assited me must have been new because he also put the stole in the wrong dustbag. Thanks and enjoy that beauty!!

I just bought the Leo stole and didn't get a care booklet either. Hmmm I wonder if I should go and ask or if its too late. It's been over two weeks. I did get the right black bag with pink writin though.

Yes, definitely call LV Cust Svc to see if they can send you one, or maybe call the boutique and ask another SA or manager? Speaking of dustbags, I didn't receive one. I know the stoles definitely come with one (dark brown?) but do you think I should ask for one too? Thanks, and I would love to see your gorgeous stole...is it revealed here?

Hi--I would absolutely ask for a dustbag! All stoles come with dustbags. I revealed my stole in this clubhouse and posted a few pictures of it when I started a thread for my ciment sc. Thanks for the info--I think I will call LV directly

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/instant-reveal-my-new-sofia-coppola-800937.html

Hi--I would absolutely ask for a dustbag! All stoles come with dustbags. I revealed my stole in this clubhouse and posted a few pictures of it when I started a thread for my ciment sc. Thanks for the info--I think I will call LV directly

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/instant-reveal-my-new-sofia-coppola-800937.html

Thanks so much for your help! I'll call the store and see if I can pick one up.
Ohhhh, I remember your gorgeous reveal....I'm drooling over all your amazing pieces!! The Mahina L and SC PM are on my HG list :graucho:

Nope no dust bag, but it was boxed nicely. I assumed because it was silk as compared to my (wool/cashmere)Leo's which came in dust bag.
There is a special dust bag?
I was thinking that too, but we still paid a pretty penny for this silk scarf! I could maybe understand no dustbag if it were a bandeau...which mine came with...go figure!
The Leo cashmere stoles come with a darker brown dust pouch/bag...I think...
I'm texting my SA now...keep you posted!

I was thinking that too, but we still paid a pretty penny for this silk scarf! I could maybe understand no dustbag if it were a bandeau...which mine came with...go figure!
The Leo cashmere stoles come with a darker brown dust pouch/bag...I think...
I'm texting my SA now...keep you posted!

Ok please let me know. Yes my Retna stole, and brown Leo both came with pouches/dust bags.