*The Scarf/Bandana/Shawl club*

Does anyone know how much was it for Kusama stole? I like to purchase preloved one but want to have some idea about price. I am new to the stoles and scarve, hope get some information from you guys, thanks!

I'm in with my very first LV stole, the Lezard in Marine Orange. :cloud9:

P1000194_zpsc4d97459.jpg

P1000196_zps8090d38a.jpg
still drooling over this gorgeous colorway - congrats, again!!

Does anyone know how much was it for Kusama stole? I like to purchase preloved one but want to have some idea about price. I am new to the stoles and scarve, hope get some information from you guys, thanks!
It retailed for $860, the same price as the Leo stoles (before today's increase.) I remember my SA saying how "awesome" it was to have the chance to own an LE stole at the same price as the SS Leo's...then I thought, aren't the SS Leo's LE's too?! Lol!

Thinking of getting a Bandeau for my DE Neverfull. Considered the Leopard but it seems that it is extremely popular. Will the prints clash?

I also like the Monogram Map Bandeau but all colors but one are sold out online which includes my first choice, but the one not sold out was a close 2nd.

I'm terrible at making decisions and can't pull the trigger on anything I like. LOL

Aww, thank you Stacy! I received an SS Leopard care booklet with this scarf...did you not get one with a Leo stole you purchased?

No, and when I called the store they told me it didn't come with one? I am going to call the main LV line today--the SA who assited me must have been new because he also put the stole in the wrong dustbag. Thanks and enjoy that beauty!!

No, and when I called the store they told me it didn't come with one? I am going to call the main LV line today--the SA who assited me must have been new because he also put the stole in the wrong dustbag. Thanks and enjoy that beauty!!

Yes, definitely call LV Cust Svc to see if they can send you one, or maybe call the boutique and ask another SA or manager? Speaking of dustbags, I didn't receive one. I know the stoles definitely come with one (dark brown?) but do you think I should ask for one too? Thanks, and I would love to see your gorgeous stole...is it revealed here?

Thinking of getting a Bandeau for my DE Neverfull. Considered the Leopard but it seems that it is extremely popular. Will the prints clash?

I also like the Monogram Map Bandeau but all colors but one are sold out online which includes my first choice, but the one not sold out was a close 2nd.

I'm terrible at making decisions and can't pull the trigger on anything I like. LOL

Hi! I think the leopard bandeau is popular because it goes with either monogram or Ebene print bags. If you do decide to actually use it as a bandeau, it would go with a lot of colors in your wardrobe. Here is a pic of the leopard bandeau on my Ebene speedy.

image-2628346415.jpg

Hope that helps with your decision!