The Real - Talk Show

I guess so. Did anyone buy Adrienne's reply to her dating her boyfriend for 4 years and not being ready for marriage. Both Tamera and Tamar gave their partners grief about not being married after 4 years and when they asked Adrienne her answered seemed a little silly. If her boyfriend proposed to her she knows she would say yes, she didn't want to seem silly on camera.

Adrienne is young (not quite 30) and does not need to rush it. I have not seen the episode yet. Tamar and Tamera are in their mid/late 30's, so it makes sense to bounce if the man has not proposed to you after a certain amount of time.

I hope they get picked up, love this show!

Tamar admitted she had a nose job; I knew they would get the truth out of her on this show lol

She was tame on the show, lets see what happens.

Tamar is incredibly insecure, imo. When she cried and talked about how she thought her sisters only hung up with her because they had no choices, I was shocked.
If she was my sister, I would suggest that she goes to a doctor to check for some type of depression.

Tamar is incredibly insecure, imo. When she cried and talked about how she thought her sisters only hung up with her because they had no choices, I was shocked.
If she was my sister, I would suggest that she goes to a doctor to check for some type of depression.

She does seem insecure and her world revolves around her husbands money. She seems to love Vince now, but I am sure if he didn't have "coin" that she would have never given him a chance. She mentioned Tamara's husband's money a few times, it was tasteless. Sad, but true that was tame Tamar. She knew she wasn't sitting at the table with her sisters and these women were not going to put up with her dramatics.

She does seem insecure and her world revolves around her husbands money. She seems to love Vince now, but I am sure if he didn't have "coin" that she would have never given him a chance. She mentioned Tamara's husband's money a few times, it was tasteless. Sad, but true that was tame Tamar. She knew she wasn't sitting at the table with her sisters and these women were not going to put up with her dramatics.

I think that Vince put Tamar last.(according to Tamar)
She said that first come Dylan, then Miracle then Tamar...
Vince is cruel at times(from watching the show).
He also believes that she is with him for the money.
Not a good situation.
Yes, she is constantly talking about the other girls husbands finances.
Is she projecting?

HA! Knew it!

I gotta say, I am here for Tamar on this show. She cracks me up. On her own reality show she gets on my nerves though, she's doing too much there.

She claims it was for medical reasons and her right side is still wrong, but she is to scared to have them fix it. Said it was a 8hr surgery

I think that Vince put Tamar last.(according to Tamar)
She said that first come Dylan, then Miracle then Tamar...
Vince is cruel at times(from watching the show).
He also believes that she is with him for the money.
Not a good situation.
Yes, she is constantly talking about the other girls husbands finances.
Is she projecting?

Who is Dylan? The baby's name is Logan lol