The Real - Talk Show

:smile: and without advertisement. I don't watch the Kris show, I don't watch any Kardashian show. I see the advertisements for the Kris show when I watch other tv shows, I have yet to see an advertisement for the The Real during another program. They have to make room for Bethanny and one of these shows will not survive. They aren't going to cancel Wendy Williams.

Wendy will stay unless some scandal comes out.
I heard some rumblings about her charming husband again.
In the New York Market, there is also Dr OZ.
And Queen Latifah also has a show coming out.

Wendy will stay unless some scandal comes out.
I heard some rumblings about her charming husband again.
In the New York Market, there is also Dr OZ.
And Queen Latifah also has a show coming out.

I feel terrible when faithful people find out their partner is cheating and Kevin Hunter...:nogood: You better believe is it not over. Wendy's advice to cheaters is once you cheat take it to your grave translation if my hubby cheats again - I would like to be kept in the dark. She should move on if she finds out it is happening.

Well, they are not getting rid of Dr. Oz :smile: A Queen Latifa show sounds good depends if she goes the Martha Stewart route or not.

I feel terrible when faithful people find out their partner is cheating and Kevin Hunter...:nogood: You better believe is it not over. Wendy's advice to cheaters is once you cheat take it to your grave translation if my hubby cheats again - I would like to be kept in the dark. She should move on if she finds out it is happening.

Well, they are not getting rid of Dr. Oz :smile: A Queen Latifa show sounds good depends if she goes the Martha Stewart route or not.

It is not so much that he is a cheater but acts inappropriately toward the staff, especially females.
He can't act like he is peddling dope on the street when he works on national TV.
I also believe WW is abused by her husband.
She just acts weird.
Queen is good, I kinda remember she had a talk show before.
I guess her and Arsenio are coming back.

It is not so much that he is a cheater but acts inappropriately toward the staff, especially females.
He can't act like he is peddling dope on the street when he works on national TV.
I also believe WW is abused by her husband.
She just acts weird.
Queen is good, I kinda remember she had a talk show before.
I guess her and Arsenio are coming back.

Maybe mental abuse or he says no one would ever be with you because you are eccentric. She is a special personality to deal with. Maybe he knows where the bodies are buried and she can't leave him. She is too comfortable in the relationship.

He might act like that because its a macho masculine beat on your chest, I do have swagger thing. I don't know much about him. You are not a power couple when your husband is cheating on you or inappropriate with other women, essentially knocking on doors waiting for someone to open up and let him in. She give out advice, is supposed to be a role model, I guess she has to decide what she will do. The rumors could also be false, who knows.

^^
Rumors can be falsed for sure.
But the staff is not happy there.
The worst that could happen, Imo is WW going back to using.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 351
Actually, Wendy Williams' husband is/was a cheater. Check out this story she did just in June with Essence.

http://www.essence.com/2013/06/18/w...husbands-cheating-made-her-marriage-stronger/

There've also been previous reports that he physically abused her and made unwanted sexual advances toward other women.

I like Wendy's "let me tell you this girlfriend" approach on her talk show. But reading about this kind of stuff just makes me lose respect for her.
Staying with an ugly (ugly inside and out) man who's unfaithful, allegedly physically abuse and disrespectful towards other women as well?
Sorry, I have a no tolerance policy when it comes to things like that!

Actually, Wendy Williams' husband is/was a cheater. Check out this story she did just in June with Essence.

http://www.essence.com/2013/06/18/w...husbands-cheating-made-her-marriage-stronger/

There've also been previous reports that he physically abused her and made unwanted sexual advances toward other women.

I like Wendy's "let me tell you this girlfriend" approach on her talk show. But reading about this kind of stuff just makes me lose respect for her.
Staying with an ugly (ugly inside and out) man who's unfaithful, allegedly physically abuse and disrespectful towards other women as well?

I knew that he had cheated on her but he keeps on being an azz around other women after that.
Wendy is always crying on her show as well.

Exactly! Why is she staying? Who knows?

I knew that he had cheated on her but he keeps on being an azz around other women after that.
Wendy is always crying on her show as well.

Sad because she is the first person to say leave him.

Adrienne in hot water
http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=821709
Adrienne Bailon: Britney Spears 'can't hold a conversation'
Aug. 6, 2013, 2:15 PM EST
WENN

Singer/actress-turned-TV host Adrienne Bailon was left baffled during her backstage interviews with Britney Spears on "The X Factor," as she was convinced the superstar was just reciting lines fed to her by her handlers.

The former "The Cheetah Girls" star worked as a backstage host on the reality TV show last year, and she had to interview the judges, including Demi Lovato and Spears.

Bing: Adrienne Bailon and Rob Kardashian

Speaking during an appearance on talk show "The Real," Bailon claimed she had no troubles with Lovato but struggled to interact with troubled pop star Spears.

She says, "The ultimate meltdown was Britney Spears. ... I worked with her on 'X Factor' and I'm not going to lie to you guys, I would sit and do my interviews with Demi (Lovato) and do the behind-the-scenes stuff, but she (Spears) can't hold a conversation. No. They have someone who feeds her what she is supposed to say. Like she can't hold a conversation."

"The Real" co-host Tamar Braxton added, "I hear behind the scenes she's trying to get it together."

Tamar as the voice of reason? Ugly move from the over the hills cheetah girl

I haven't watched a full epi, but everyone bit I've seen Adrienne is ALWAYS talking and she has NO filter...SHE needs to learn the difference between Kitchen Table and Public Talk....This may be the 'REAL' talk show, but neither does one want to stick foot in mouth.

It was only a 4 week test.

I guess so. Did anyone buy Adrienne's reply to her dating her boyfriend for 4 years and not being ready for marriage. Both Tamera and Tamar gave their partners grief about not being married after 4 years and when they asked Adrienne her answered seemed a little silly. If her boyfriend proposed to her she knows she would say yes, she didn't want to seem silly on camera.