The Real - Talk Show

Agree, I like her, but sometimes I just SMH at her comments. Skin porcelain? Tamar has bad acne and it was shown on her show she visits a well known acne clinic here in NYC. It was the only time she let cameras show her with zero make-up on. I don't think Vince is Executive Producer, I believe he is just a producer.

It is a 495 production but I could swear the hosts got producer credit and Herbert is EP.
I'll double check tomorrow.
And yes I love this mess.
Please let it be picked up.
If only they could have the same corporate sponsors as Kris, they would be a shoe in.

Tamar is always feeling herself too much. Those are not her sisters and one (most likely Loni) is going to school her.
The "Asian Chick" as she calls herself might check her too because Tamar is pushing it too far with her.

You were right Vince got producer credit along with the hosts.

Last edited:
It is a 495 production but I could swear the hosts got producer credit and Herbert is EP.
If only they could have the same corporate sponsors as Kris, they would be a shoe in.

Tamar is always feeling herself too much. Those are not her sisters and one (most likely Loni) is going to school her.
The "Asian Chick" as she calls herself might check her too because Tamar is pushing it too far with her.

I agree, I think Jenni is going to give it to her one day. It won't be Loni because Tamar is gentle with Loni. I like Tamar she just needs to tone it down, her sisters didn't want to be in her wedding "ding" a bell should have went off, it didn't. If Tamar could calm down she would have her own show.

I agree, I think Jenni is going to give it to her one day. It won't be Loni because Tamar is gentle with Loni. I like Tamar she just needs to tone it down, her sisters didn't want to be in her wedding "ding" a bell should have went off, it didn't. If Tamar could calm down she would have her own show.

When Tamar made that comment about Jenni's asian family liking her white husband because he had a ranch and therefore was well-off, I thought Tamar went too far,
This is table talk.
Loni is bold but she is self deprecating so it is funnier and less offensive imo.
When she showed that weave , I died.
But Tamar can also be funny albeit unintentionally.

I just watched, all the ladies and Vince have producer credit. 3 other people have EP credit

When Tamar made that comment about Jenni's asian family liking her white husband because he had a ranch and therefore was well-off, I thought Tamar went too far,
This is table talk.
Loni is bold but she is self deprecating so it is funnier and less offensive imo.
When she showed that weave , I died.
But Tamar can also be funny albeit unintentionally.

I agree, Tamar insinuated Jeannie's parents were won over by money, not that her husband treated her well. Jeannine is a good sport, when Tamar said she doesn't have a rear end, several times Jeannie joined in the joke. Loni is just funny.

Loni Love's story today about her wig blowing off during a date, and she had what she called, that "Esther Rolle hairdo underneath." HYSTERICAL!! :lolots:
That woman is CRAY-ZEE!

I find it interesting that Adrienne keeps mentioning she does not have a driver's license, which is fine in NYC, but how is that possible in LA. Unlike NYC, you can't just walk out of your front door and hail a cab in LA. She also lived in LA when she was with Rob, so it's not like she is new to LA.

I find it interesting that Adrienne keeps mentioning she does not have a driver's license, which is fine in NYC, but how is that possible in LA. Unlike NYC, you can't just walk out of your front door and hail a cab in LA. She also lived in LA when she was with Rob, so it's not like she is new to LA.
Adrienne also had mentioned in a previous show that she had bought a boyfriend a car to drive her around because she didn't drive. Do you think Rob Kardashian was the guy she bought the car for?

Adrienne also had mentioned in a previous show that she had bought a boyfriend a car to drive her around because she didn't drive. Do you think Rob Kardashian was the guy she bought the car for?

No, it was someone in NYC (she said she was a Cheetah girl and not 18). She said it happened 10 years ago (she is from NYC ). She was not with Rob 10 years ago

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/ratings-real-edges-kris-jenner-talk-shoow-first-224220377.html
Ratings: 'The Real' Edges Out Kris Jenner Talk Show in First Week

By Tim Kenneally | The Wrap – Tue, Jul 23, 2013 3:42 PM PDT
In the Battle of the Talk-Show Tryouts, the ladies of "The Real" edged out "Kris" -- the proposed talk show from Kardashian family matriarch Kris Jenner -- during the first six days of both shows.

The panel-format talk show "The Real" -- which, like "Kris," launched its test run July 15 -- edged out "Kris" in metered market household ratings and key female demographics.

Also read: Ratings: Kris Jenner's Talk Show Beats 'Katie,' 'Dr. Phil' in L.A.

In household ratings, "The Real" has averaged a 1.0/3 household rating, compared to the 0.9/3 that "Kris" scored. Those numbers represented a 25 percent increase in the year-ago time period average for "The Real," and an 18 percent decrease for "Kris."

In the women 25-54 demographic, "The Real" also bested "Kris," averaging a 0.8/5 rating -- up 60 percent from year-ago time period average -- compared to 0.7/5 for Kris, which was even with the year-ago average.

Also read: The Kardashians Trumped Up a Lawsuit for Sake of Their Reality Show, Court Papers Claim

Among women 18-49, "The Real" had a 0.7/5 during its first six days. compared to 0.6/4 for "Kris." "The Real" improved upon the year-ago time period average by 40 percent, while "Kris" remained stagnant.

On the plus side for "Kris," the newly launched talk show became the top-rated show in its time slot in Los Angeles with its Monday episode, drawing a 1.1 household rating in L.A. as it did in New York and Dallas.

In the Top 3 markets, "Kris" is up 38 percent compared to the previous month's time period, and by 22 percent compared to the May 2013 time period. It's also showed considerable growth over its lead-in; in the Top 3 markets, "Kris" has improved 38 percent over its lead-in in household ratings and 60 percent in the women 18-49 demographic.

Last edited:
http://tv.yahoo.com/news/ratings-real-edges-kris-jenner-talk-shoow-first-224220377.html
Ratings: 'The Real' Edges Out Kris Jenner Talk Show in First Week

By Tim Kenneally | The Wrap – Tue, Jul 23, 2013 3:42 PM PDT
In the Battle of the Talk-Show Tryouts, the ladies of "The Real" edged out "Kris" -- the proposed talk show from Kardashian family matriarch Kris Jenner -- during the first six days of both shows.

The panel-format talk show "The Real" -- which, like "Kris," launched its test run July 15 -- edged out "Kris" in metered market household ratings and key female demographics.

Also read: Ratings: Kris Jenner's Talk Show Beats 'Katie,' 'Dr. Phil' in L.A.

In household ratings, "The Real" has averaged a 1.0/3 household rating, compared to the 0.9/3 that "Kris" scored. Those numbers represented a 25 percent increase in the year-ago time period average for "The Real," and an 18 percent decrease for "Kris."

In the women 25-54 demographic, "The Real" also bested "Kris," averaging a 0.8/5 rating -- up 60 percent from year-ago time period average -- compared to 0.7/5 for Kris, which was even with the year-ago average.

Also read: The Kardashians Trumped Up a Lawsuit for Sake of Their Reality Show, Court Papers Claim

Among women 18-49, "The Real" had a 0.7/5 during its first six days. compared to 0.6/4 for "Kris." "The Real" improved upon the year-ago time period average by 40 percent, while "Kris" remained stagnant.

On the plus side for "Kris," the newly launched talk show became the top-rated show in its time slot in Los Angeles with its Monday episode, drawing a 1.1 household rating in L.A. as it did in New York and Dallas.

In the Top 3 markets, "Kris" is up 38 percent compared to the previous month's time period, and by 22 percent compared to the May 2013 time period. It's also showed considerable growth over its lead-in; in the Top 3 markets, "Kris" has improved 38 percent over its lead-in in household ratings and 60 percent in the women 18-49 demographic.

:smile: and without advertisement. I don't watch the Kris show, I don't watch any Kardashian show. I see the advertisements for the Kris show when I watch other tv shows, I have yet to see an advertisement for the The Real during another program. They have to make room for Bethanny and one of these shows will not survive. They aren't going to cancel Wendy Williams.