The Real Housewives of Vancouver, BC Canada!

Funny how it never rained, not once!

Thought I'd dislike Christina, but she actually didn't bother me, and I liked how she didn't let Ronnie's b'day gift upset her

Jody was irritating - she seems like a trouble maker, calling the host of Christina's b'day party and giving her a hard time about having the party, don't go if you don't approve!!!

Ronnie bugged me too, telling Christina to be quiet so she could hear what Jody had to say about Mary, seems like a bad friend to have but I guess time will tell

What was up with Jody's hair at the back, it looked weird? Is that from extensions or maybe she was just having a bad hair month

I'd have to say, based on the first two episodes, Christina is my favourite. She really doesn't seem to take herself too seriously and is genuinely likeable. I can't wait to see this 35k horse episode !

I'd have to say, based on the first two episodes, Christina is my favourite. She really doesn't seem to take herself too seriously and is genuinely likeable. I can't wait to see this 35k horse episode !

ITA! I loved how she didn't rise to the other ladies constant digs..also love her with the guy BFF, they seem like a blast!! Didn't think I would like her, but she's my favourite so far

ITA! I loved how she didn't rise to the other ladies constant digs..also love her with the guy BFF, they seem like a blast!! Didn't think I would like her, but she's my favourite so far

It did suck when she stood up Ronnie for a lunch date and Reiko for manipedis.. that stuff is frustrating ! I dunno, hope she gets that stuff together!

Does she have an accent or something?

It did suck when she stood up Ronnie for a lunch date and Reiko for manipedis.. that stuff is frustrating ! I dunno, hope she gets that stuff together!

Does she have an accent or something?

She did seem to have an accent, but to me so did Ronnie & Jody? Maybe I was hearing things

Not sure what Christina's deal was with standing up the ladies, she doesn't seem like a "girl's girl" - like she doesn't have a lot of female friends..maybe she doesn't understand "girl code" - you never stand up a GF for a mani/pedi date LOL

I really didn't think I would like Christina based on the first two sentences she said in the opener but I judged too quickly and like her the best of the bunch.

Jody is just annoying but I can tune her out and Ronnie is really rubbing me the wrong way. My thoughts on Mary are just meh. I like Reiko thus far.

Ronnie or Christina?

On second watching, Jody had an accent that came & went too! or maybe that's the Canadian accent my American friends say we all have LOL

ronnie is from the uk. im confused by christina's accent.

and also, why do most of them say a few words, pause, then finish their sentence? dont get me wrong, i LOVE the show but its just weird.

I read something about Reiko's husband and his murder acquittal and I actually remember that case despite the fact it was almost 20 yrs old & I don't live on the west coast ... I remember it only because one of his co-accused had an affair with a juror during the trial, I think her name was Gillian Guest? and she was later convicted for it and all 5 accused got off

Correct^He changed his name from Sun News Lal to Sunny Mackenzie:lol:
He is a guilty lil turd! Now he is being rewarded with tv, fame and more money. Lovely! The US will not get this nor will it ever debut on itunes.
Had I known, I would have set my telly in Canada accordingly:lol: Guess I'll have to wait until i get back there:mad::bagslap::biguns:

Ronnie is such a lying biotch! I can't stand her. She treats Mary like utter crap and her going on about how she's (and Jodi) is so concerned about Christina, what complete garbage. Ronnie loved every moment of taking pictures of Christina and she only did it to embarrass her later. She took great pleasure in sending those pictures out. She and Jodi are total biotches!

Ronnie's workout barely resembled Reiko's warm-up. *eyeroll*

I do like Reiko but didn't like her laughing at Christina with Ronnie and Jodi.

Anyone know what Ronnie's husband does?

Oh, and I can't forget Jodi's daughter. She annoys the crap out of me.

Ronnie is such a lying biotch! I can't stand her. She treats Mary like utter crap and her going on about how she's (and Jodi) is so concerned about Christina, what complete garbage. Ronnie loved every moment of taking pictures of Christina and she only did it to embarrass her later. She took great pleasure in sending those pictures out. She and Jodi are total biotches!

Ronnie's husband is russell negus, who founded an investment firm that does, among other things, acquisitions.

Perfect re-cap, spot on!