The Real Housewives of Orange County...Season 3

The kids were always talking pretty crappy about his new wife. Perhaps if they called her by her name and not "Thai Wife" she might have been a little nice?

Those girls are spoiled rotten brats, the best thing that father did was leave them nothing, they will learn to survive. They seems more upset about the loss of inheritance then the loss of their father.

ITA :tup:

So happy I found this forum. I love 'Real Housewives.' :woohoo:

I think I am in the minority because I miss Jo and Slade. While I found them to be annoying and dramatic it really made for good television and laughs, especially Jo's song. Am I the only one who thinks she can't sing? :shrugs:Anyway, hopefully the season can survive without them. I watched the 'Where's Jo' clip on bravotv.com and something tells me Slade is still supporting her. :yucky:

Otherwise, I can't wait to see what develops this season and if George and Laurie actually get married or if Bravo gives us a season of watching them simply plan their wedding. I hope Tammy finds a husband and I'm curious to see how Jeana's marriage turns out. The new wife on the block seems way to happy to be on TV and while she looks great for 40 I think she's far too friendly with her child (the whole lost thong scene). I hope she can be a parent to her older son because if not her husband will do it for her -- with a stern hand. :s

good thing jo is not back. she was so annoying, trying to play dumb all the time.

Yeah I do agree with you. I was watching the reruns and she was trying to make cookies (which right on the back of the bag you add water and an egg or butter) and she was like huh? I didnt know! It was all bad acting! And Slade was just a smacked butthole, so I dont miss them. I think of that hoochie he brought to the party in front of Jo and that is when I knew he was really a creep!

So happy I found this forum. I love 'Real Housewives.' :woohoo:

I think I am in the minority because I miss Jo and Slade. While I found them to be annoying and dramatic it really made for good television and laughs, especially Jo's song. Am I the only one who thinks she can't sing? :shrugs:Anyway, hopefully the season can survive without them. I watched the 'Where's Jo' clip on bravotv.com and something tells me Slade is still supporting her. :yucky:

Otherwise, I can't wait to see what develops this season and if George and Laurie actually get married or if Bravo gives us a season of watching them simply plan their wedding. I hope Tammy finds a husband and I'm curious to see how Jeana's marriage turns out. The new wife on the block seems way to happy to be on TV and while she looks great for 40 I think she's far too friendly with her child (the whole lost thong scene). I hope she can be a parent to her older son because if not her husband will do it for her -- with a stern hand. :s

I just watched that Where's Jo clip on bravotv.com and yikes, whatever. Glad she ditched the blonde hair (remember the reunion show, yuck!) and yep she is right if she's going to go for it with a record deal now's the time to do it while she's in her 20s. As they say, pop music is 90% hair and makeup! ;)

Oh and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Slade is still supporting her. He's not her official manager sounds like, but he's her go-to trusted advisor on just about everything.

Yet another reality show I just can't stop watching for some reason.
It is definitely interesting seeing how the different kids are turning out. Kara is the stand out for seemingly coming out halfway normal, with good values and being valedictorian.
It was sad to see their dad pass and they may not be getting immediate money (like life insurance) or all of it but they will get something. This is not my area of expertise but per a Cali law firm site I read that 2/3 of his probate assets would go to his kids and 1/3 to his spouse. Things like life insurance and a 401k would not pass in probate but outside of it and would go to whoever he named as a beneficiary on the paperwork. Those usually pay out quicker I believe. You have to wait for the probate process to be completed to get any of that which can take years sometimes especially if contested. It is good that they showed this on the show as I am sure it will spark many people to have a discussion about their estate plans...which so many just do not do for some reason. I have one and I am not even married with kids yet.
I'm always checking for handbag shots but I see more cars highlighted than bags on this show!

Its so weird to see how the kids are at such extremes. Theres Vicky's and Jeane's daughters who are smart and in college (or soon to be). While most of the other kids are so unmotivated and bratty.

I couldn't help wondering if Tamra would ever realize how horrible the tanning booth is for her skin!
She mentioned it but she probably thinks skin cancer and aging don't happen to "hottest housewife in Orange County". I remember when Kim of Season one had all those skin cancer issues but she still stayed out in the sun with those little tops. Tanning boots are horrible for your skin. I know devotees in their twenties who look like they are almsot in their 40's no joke.

Wow. Josh really wanted to get into his mother's skin. But am I horrible person whp cracked up when she was "crying"? For one thing her face didn't crumble, scrunched up or register any emotion. Me thinks a little visine was utilized.:yes: