The Real Housewives of Orange County...Season 3

Lou's daughters are just upset because they actually have to work now! The horror! I'm glad they have to actually behave like adults now. It's better for them. On to Lori...I don't know how she snagged a millionare like George, she is so freakin ugly. What is it with these ladies and the platinum blond hair and plastic surgery?? If they just tone it down a little they would look a lot better. I do like Jeana though, she seems realtively "normal".

I think Lou's kids should get some money but not be given to them directly. They need a trust so they only get some for college or those kind of expenses. They weren't taught the skills to handle money. But don't know if Tammy has the guts to try to set one up.
Shame on Lou for telling them they will never have to work & they'll have enough money from him the rest of their lives. he set them up for disaster.
They edit these shows for viewers entertainment, so you never really know how anyone is feeling.

SO true, VLL.

I'm already hooked on this season!

Wow, happy to see that there are others who are into this show. I think this season will be the best. But I have to admit that I do miss Jo. I thought she was hilariously crazy.