the purseket colors are awful!!!

I've bought two pursekets from moonlitz and she's a very nice seller. If you want a size/print that she doesn't have listed you can email her or send a message and she'll have it for you. She's cheaper than the purseket website.

I've bought two pursekets from moonlitz and she's a very nice seller. If you want a size/print that she doesn't have listed you can email her or send a message and she'll have it for you. She's cheaper than the purseket website.

I bought 3 from her. Smooth transaction all the way. I kept the red one in medium and 2 others I gave away as gifts.

I have the Garden Circles, which is quite bright (making it easier to find things in the bag), the Ostriche, which is very neutral, and a chocolate with light blue dots which is my absolute favorite (and not currently available). The Ostriche is your best bet for a neutral.

BagLady71 - Yes, I know a lot of people on tPF use them, and I have one ot use for when I get my LV Speedy! They really help, especially for people like me who LOVE bigger bags that don't necessarily have a lot of pockets.

is purseket.com the only place to purchase a purseket? does anyone know where i can get one in a neutral color like brown?

Try a Joey Junior. I have one in a chocolate brown, black and red micro-suede, and they are fab. The micro-suede comes in black, brown, beige and red. You can also get it in regular fabric, which selections are similar to the Pursekets.

The Ultimate Purse Organizer

Good luck!

I have Pursekets in Ostriche and Red - all sizes and multiples b/c I'm too lazy to take them out of one bag and move them to another :P

is purseket.com the only place to purchase a purseket? does anyone know where i can get one in a neutral color like brown?

Why dont you try Purse Brite? I got one from Bed Bath and Beyond and it only cost $9.99! It has light too and it is light brown color. I put it in my Mono speedy 25 and it gives structure to the speedy too. :smile: