the purseket colors are awful!!!

eucalyptic

Aug 19, 2006
I've bought two pursekets from moonlitz and she's a very nice seller. If you want a size/print that she doesn't have listed you can email her or send a message and she'll have it for you. She's cheaper than the purseket website.

mariska

Oct 30, 2006
I've bought two pursekets from moonlitz and she's a very nice seller. If you want a size/print that she doesn't have listed you can email her or send a message and she'll have it for you. She's cheaper than the purseket website.
I bought 3 from her. Smooth transaction all the way. I kept the red one in medium and 2 others I gave away as gifts.

pinki682

have it! keep it!
O.G.
Sep 21, 2006
Pursebrite @ Bed Bath & Beyond comes in a tan/beige made of suede like material similar to alcantra.

ETenebris

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
United States
I have the Garden Circles, which is quite bright (making it easier to find things in the bag), the Ostriche, which is very neutral, and a chocolate with light blue dots which is my absolute favorite (and not currently available). The Ostriche is your best bet for a neutral.

Jennn

i want it ALL!
Jan 19, 2006
BagLady71 - Yes, I know a lot of people on tPF use them, and I have one ot use for when I get my LV Speedy! They really help, especially for people like me who LOVE bigger bags that don't necessarily have a lot of pockets.

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
is purseket.com the only place to purchase a purseket? does anyone know where i can get one in a neutral color like brown?
Try a Joey Junior. I have one in a chocolate brown, black and red micro-suede, and they are fab. The micro-suede comes in black, brown, beige and red. You can also get it in regular fabric, which selections are similar to the Pursekets.

The Ultimate Purse Organizer

Good luck!

Addy

The Odd Mod
Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 19, 2006
The Purse Forum
I have Pursekets in Ostriche and Red - all sizes and multiples b/c I'm too lazy to take them out of one bag and move them to another :P

puteri

May 15, 2006
California
is purseket.com the only place to purchase a purseket? does anyone know where i can get one in a neutral color like brown?
Why dont you try Purse Brite? I got one from Bed Bath and Beyond and it only cost $9.99! It has light too and it is light brown color. I put it in my Mono speedy 25 and it gives structure to the speedy too. :smile: