"The Pouch"

I was totally sold on getting a Mini Jodie, but now I’m obsessed with the pouch! I don’t have anything like it, and am loving how it is a bit bigger than the crossbody bags I have. For those of you with the pouch, do you think it would fit a book? Along with phone, wallet etc?

Reactions: rose80
I was totally sold on getting a Mini Jodie, but now I’m obsessed with the pouch! I don’t have anything like it, and am loving how it is a bit bigger than the crossbody bags I have. For those of you with the pouch, do you think it would fit a book? Along with phone, wallet etc?
I think it could probably fit a paperback if you're using a compact wallet.

Thank you! Would be interesting to see how much you guys fit in yours. There aren’t too many reviews on the large pouch that I’ve seen.
sorry, didn't figure out at first you were asking about a Large one, yes, definitely it will fit a small book, it's quite roomy

Reactions: jbags07
Dear all, im contemplating between the bordeaux and the caramel pouch. Both will go with my closet and im so torn.. has anyone seen these colours irl? How do they compare to the colours shown on the website? Thank you!
credits to bv website.CEF9B791-46C7-40E4-8F85-25567EFE8E9D.jpeg1BCF84A5-4147-40B3-B59C-FAF50C3DA41B.jpeg

Reactions: etudes
Dear all, im contemplating between the bordeaux and the caramel pouch. Both will go with my closet and im so torn.. has anyone seen these colours irl? How do they compare to the colours shown on the website? Thank you!
credits to bv website.View attachment 5209427View attachment 5209428
I’ve owned my large caramel intrecciato pouch for over a year now and it’s STILL to this day one of my favorite and most used bags. Caramel is the perfect brown shade that can easily be worn year round! Plus it’s one of the most softest/supple leather colors Bottega has tbh. Bordeaux is more stiff and not as soft, also rlly is just good for fall/winter as far as the shade goes. That my two cents, hope it helps!3923D165-9CDB-41E3-818F-25F2FF1FB9E8.jpegD2317738-7700-4C49-BA7A-2191BFEA4563.jpeg

Hi. I saw the Pouch on RueLaLa. Is it legit? I want the black woven one and it’s a little cheaper than full price but I don’t know if there might be issues with it. Thanks for your thoughts.

It’s gorgeous! How are you liking this so far? I’m contemplating on this or the same colour but in the shoulder pouch…
I got this beauty in the mail today and I can’t believe how much I love it. The best descriptor I can come up with is “buttah.” It’s linoleum and the second pic is much more true to color. Not sure why it’s so bright in the first pic.
View attachment 5211254View attachment 5211255