"The Pouch"

Is anyone tracking the price change on the mini pouch? is this a permanent price hike? or is this temp for the holiday season?
View attachment 5258045
BV had a price increase that went into effect on Monday. This one seemed steeper than previous ones. It is not temporary. Hopefully it will be a while before the next price increase, but I wouldn't plan on that.

I have been looking at the price on sites such as Saks, Bergdorf Goodman, Farfetch, MyTheresa and etc this & last week. All of the prices went up last couple of weeks before the Bottega Veneta website. It looks like the Bottega Veneta website prices for some of the more popular bags went up today. I am not sure if it's for the holidays or is it because of the replacement of their creative director, Daniel Lee last week. This looks to be permanent and I am not surprised because of the recent Chanel & LV price increase.

Reactions: shelly_bean
I saw that one, and am intrigued! Not crazy about the colors it comes in currently. But you know BV - it's only a matter of time! LOL
Actually today at the boutique I saw a gorgeous green called “gucci green”. It’s not online yet but I think it’s the most beautiful bright green BV has come out with so far. It’s a bit lighter than racing green.

After getting stuck in customs for a few days, my Pouch in the Raintree intrecciato has arrived! :love:

Before I officially decide on keeping it, have you founds the sides of the bag aren't 1:1? I'm seeing some uniqueness in terms of shape on each side.

View attachment 5413417
Love it! We're bag twins! To answer your question, I've noticed the intrecciato Pouches tend to not be completely uniform all the way around. I think it's to be expected with the various pleats/folds of the woven leather. I look for a Pouch that looks balanced in its overall shape. I think yours looks balanced and absolutely gorgeous!

After getting stuck in customs for a few days, my Pouch in the Raintree intrecciato has arrived! :love:

Before I officially decide on keeping it, have you founds the sides of the bag aren't 1:1? I'm seeing some uniqueness in terms of shape on each side.

View attachment 5413417
Gorgeous!
Yes, I don’t think they are meant to be symmetrical all around. I have the small handle that looks like a padded pouch but much bigger and even the sides aren’t symmetrical. Enjoy!

Love it! We're bag twins! To answer your question, I've noticed the intrecciato Pouches tend to not be completely uniform all the way around. I think it's to be expected with the various pleats/folds of the woven leather. I look for a Pouch that looks balanced in its overall shape. I think yours looks balanced and absolutely gorgeous!

Love that we're bag twins!! And thank you for confirming the shape. I think she's here to stay :smile: